[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autist job search
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0891 (1280x853).jpg (532 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0891 (1280x853).jpg
532 KB, 1280x853
>Be me
>get hired,pretty hype for it
>fired in 3 weeks
>boss says that I basically sperged out most of the time when customers came in(we had to talk to them)
>I was reminded to stay clam when customers came but never did
>I worked fine in food jobs but I that work will literally get me nowhere
>will probably too sperg for an actual degree job so college wont mean anything
how do I get an online job?I got a swagbucks account but I quality for no surveys and spent an hour so far to only also tried to make a blog but i dont think it will go out well.
I accept that I might never have a normie job
>>
What did you do to customers?
>>
>>29759142
Fuck online jobs. Get a job as a night shift guard or something like that. Power plant Operator and Waste treatment plant operator also have 3rd shifts. Pretty much only have to do shit when things are going wrong (well under 1% of the time).
>>
>>29759163
I showed them around the store and told them about the newest items. It was a small business and they couldn't accommodate me.
>>
>>29759214
I cant drive so It might be hard finding a place that accessible but I'm willing to walk up to an hour for commute so I'll try that.
>>
>>29759303
It's what I would recommend. Working 3rd shift right now. Get paid enough to pay for everything. Health insurance and the like included, both for me and the wife (used to be NEET/autist, but conquered it about 6 years ago).
>>
>>29759142
qualify is what I meant to say where quality is
>>29759214
I searched and there were no such jobs
>>
>>29759408
There are. Just not on the typical online websites.

Start here: https://www.usajobs.gov/

That's national level. Look for state/local government jobs at your state job site.
>>
>>29759142
>how do I get an online job?
Creative Arts; Freelancing

Game Dev is the funnest way imo.
Graphic design is the quickest to get up to speed with but i find it boring as fuck and my friends never like the clients
>>
>>29759440
>https://www.usajobs.gov
All of the jobs searched within my area were super out of my tier.Like techs and mechanics
>>
>>29759502
Is adobe mandatory for that sort of thing? cause I'm familiar with of brand versions of that but idk If that would make a difference
>>
>>29759550
Then check your local/state government website. Varies by state, obviously.
>>
Try a Page (aka book shelver) position at your local library. It involves minimal interaction with patrons. And if a patron asks a question...then direct them to the Reader Services or Circulation desk.
>>
>>29759550
This guy again: >>29759608
On the off-chance you are in my state, check this out: https://www.hrepartners.com/allopenjobs.aspx
>>
>>29759608
its hopeless,all the local gov jobs wanted me to be able to drive.
>>
File: okthen.png (37 KB, 598x417) Image search: [Google]
okthen.png
37 KB, 598x417
>>29759697
These are whats required for a local librarian
>>
>>29759902
That's literally a university librarian, not a local librarian.
>>
>>29759697
Where do you live that libraries can afford to hire people to do this instead of letting volunteers handle it?

t. NEET who has been doing this for free
>>
>>29759923
thats the only one I found but I assumed it wouldnt be too different from local.
>>
>>29760091
You assumed wrong. University libraries are top notch, dude.

You essentially have to be qualified to be a research assistant in just about every field.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.