[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /failedsuicide/ here? >5 years ago >Life was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 010 - jgfDMUD.png (276 KB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
010 - jgfDMUD.png
276 KB, 512x368
Who else /failedsuicide/ here?

>5 years ago
>Life was literally falling apart at the seams
>had to move back in with parents
>GF of 3 years dumped me
>Friends all decided to move in together and fuck off to another state
>No money
>no future prospects
>depression particularly bad this day.
>Grab my papa's nylon rope he uses for his river boating shit
>Tie one end of the rope on the inside of my room below my window on this metal rack
>Make a noose and tie the other end around my neck and fling myself from the window.
>head slips out of the noose before it can tense mid flight and I end up hurting myself from the fall.
>Seriously fuck up my left leg
>End up telling my parents I was fucking with the Antenna instead of telling them the real reason when they got home.
>haven't tried it since.

God thinking back on that makes me cringe super hard.
>>
>>29759100
Hung myself. Was dead for a brief time. I remember the pain of the rope tightening, and realizing the branch had too much give. It was a dark time. I'm better now.
>>
I hate existing.
>>
Swallowed a large grape without chewing. I nearly fell to the floor, but I coughed it up into the toilet. My dad saw me choking but he didn't think much of it. I told him much later that voices and sheeeiiit were behind it and he still doesn't seem all....fuck, I dunno anymore.

I can't get the taste of that water out of my mouth and it's been 2.5 years.
>>
>>29759175

From 1 to 10, how painful was it?
Also greentext if you can.
>>
>>29759932
4u/10
>>
>>29759972
"Look at this poster and tell me what is inscribed."
>>
>>29759932
Phoneposting so greentext is a hassle.

I was depressed. Grew up an orphan in state custody in various abusive environments. Was a social pariah for most my life.

Got a gf who i was convinced was my one true love

She leaves me, i take her back, she leavea again and I tell her to fuck off.

Become infatuated with female best friend. She gets alienated. Decide halloween would mske a great punchline

Country road gets very little traffic, figured id be mistaken for halloween decor.

Rope was not long enough, branch too springy. Remember the realization my neck didn't snap
How tight the rope was
The pressure in my eyes was immense. One was bloodshot from it later. Felt my extremities begin to burn and Numb. Vision narrowed and faded. And then, nothing.

My next memory is agony. I was in an empty er room and had no ID. Nurse comes in and explains someone found me and i had been dead for a little while. Everything seems dim and muffled, but every heartbeat aches. Chest conpressions had cracked my ribs. I slipped out and hitched home. Swallowrdw sadness and told no one. Wore turtlenecks for weeks and blamed drugs when pressed.

Story changed key after though.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.