[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the mods and janitors so stressed? Do they take their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FOR.png (201 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
FOR.png
201 KB, 1200x1500
Why are the mods and janitors so stressed?
Do they take their jobs too seriously?
>>
Janitors are bad people
>>
damn, why are they all autists that hate fun
>>
>>29758631
I'd be a great mod for /mlp/ /pol/ /r9k/ and /trash/
Please mods, I really care about 4chan and want to make it better
I promise
>>
>>29758631
Being a mod is far from cool.
>>
I feel this thread will be 404'd any minute now
>>
>>29758631
If they need janitors I will be one for /r9k/ for free. Camwhores, cucks, and normies will be gone.
>>
/k/ at one pointliterally had a mod that moot met on reddit and banned anyone that said nigger and was anti gun

How much more disconnected can you get from a board
>>
>>29759014
/mlp/ is basically dead at this point. Why is GR15 still a thing when the pony spam was years ago?
>>
File: 1359956860349.png (152 KB, 508x347) Image search: [Google]
1359956860349.png
152 KB, 508x347
>>29758631
>This is how the mods feel about [legitimately shitty board filled with terrible shitposters and all around bad meta community]
>>29759014
>mod for trash
I'm 110% certain you're one of those fucks that complain about furries, fetish fags, HG, /co/ threads and pony threads, that's literally the one way I could imagine someone actually wanting to mod trash, just so the board can conform to what they like.

I could be wrong, but I also I don't care that much because you most likely won't be a mod
>>
File: 1445065439684.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1445065439684.png
211 KB, 327x316
>christ dealing with /sp/ is the worst job in the world

>J O B
>O
>B

WAHAHAHAHA
>>
because they are ex-goons and tryhard strivers

hopefully that signup drive immediately after hiro took over was to replace the jannies he purged
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.