[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize love isn't real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1467774995343.jpg (261 KB, 608x2308) Image search: [Google]
1467774995343.jpg
261 KB, 608x2308
When you were young, you were taught that love was some sort of innate attraction that compatible people magically felt for each other. You watched cartoon characters meet and saw the little cartoon hearts pop over their heads. Or maybe you saw some romantic movie where the main characters were "destined" to be together.

Then you grew up and became confused when things didn't seem to work out like that. You became jaded and disappointed. Perhaps you felt like you were cheated out of something promised.

This cartoonish version of romance is how women experience love. It's spontaneous, it's magical, the feelings just appear out of the blue. This is how it is to a woman.

Men are supposed to know better. All of this is nonsense.
Women really are like a simple chemical reaction. If you pour the right ingredients in, the chemicals combine and produce attraction. Excepting that which they have for their children, unconditional love is unknown to a woman -- although she isn't aware of it.

Rather, female love is highly conditional. She'll love you as long as you have a nice body, as long as you have a nice house, as long as you display dominant behaviors, and as long as she doesn't have any better alternatives. If you don't meet her conditions, the feelings will just inexplicably "vanish". She won't even be able to explain why, but a man knows.

It's like she has another intelligence in her hindbrain manipulating her emotions in a cold, calculated fashion to guide her towards the situation of greatest personal advantage, irrespective of other people's needs or wants. Behind the pretty face is a hardened negotiator trying to squeeze every single penny out of her opponent, willing to use every dirty trick in the book to achieve her ends. Leaping on any sign of weakness, exploiting any emotional vulnerabilities, deceiving anyone who comes too close to the truth.

In reality "love" is more like a transaction: tit for tat.
The sooner you acknowledge the truth, the better.
>>
If it didn't work for you it doesn't mean it can't work for everyone
Stop being a faggot OP
>>
Y the fuck does mommy love and care for me then when im a fat autistic asshole who unconditionally leeches more than half her paycheck?
>>
>>29758509
Women do have unconditional love for their children.

This is entirely different from romantic love
>>
Why do so many men now accept the female perspective of "love"?
Why are so many men falling into this trap?

Probably because of a large feminist push to alter young boys with romantic idealism to "reduce domestic violence". In the process essentially stripping them of their burgeoning masculinity and rendering them unfit for any sort of natural relationship.

There are millions of idealistic young fellows that are totally misguided on this topic. Like sheep to the slaughter, they end up getting absolutely killed in the dating market, despite otherwise having very attractive traits.

Sending a girl flowers, sending her romantic letters, poetry, baby talk....etc. It's impossible to overstate just how much of a turn off this stuff is to the average female. And yet guys do it anyway, because this is what they've been taught will get them a girlfriend. It's all lies.
>>
File: 031009Walt_Hero_feature.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
031009Walt_Hero_feature.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
yeah basically

i wonder if at some point in the early 20th century, men were starting to really understand this to be true and then the jews enlisted walt disney in order to concoct all sort of love-at-first-sight destiny memes and inject them into the cultural zeitgeist in order to ensure that there would be another generation of robust consumers. walt realized he was being used this way towards the end of his life, hence his anti-semitism
>>
File: bloodlust.jpg (658 KB, 1110x684) Image search: [Google]
bloodlust.jpg
658 KB, 1110x684
I don't want a girlfriend. Fulfilling this banal, primal desire for intimacy, affection, and reproduction is beneath me. Instead, I'd better plow dick first into the abyss. If there is any entity residing there, you can bet I'll become a contractor. I am a fool destined for suffering regardless.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.