[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are you called "robots"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1448453033443.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1448453033443.png
19 KB, 499x499
Robots have no emotions and can perform without sperging out.
>>
It's the name of the board! It was always called Robot 900X with x being a 1 or 0.

Arcanine
Rowbutts
>>
>>29758203
The board name gives the impression to the naive visitor that it is a commentary on the target user base.
>>
but im a 21st century schizoid man
>>
>>29758270
>target user base

there isn't one

please let the "r9k is for robots" meme die
>>
>>29758299
nurmie ged owt roooo
>>
File: 21st century.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
21st century.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>29758273
Is anything you've got what you really need, anon?
>>
In your terms I would be a failed normie.
>>
>>29758299
Yeah but it gives that impression to the naive visitor.

The eponymous robot is the originality filter. The sticky is a personification of the filter. Users calling each other robots and believing the board to be intended for social outcasts is just a feedback loop of a mistake someone made.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.