[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Met a girl on tinder. She says she has aspergers, and from her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Met a girl on tinder.
She says she has aspergers, and from her fb I swear she could be a 4channer, with all the posts about depression and the side tumblrs about how her life is shit (no feminist shit though).

She's really nice to talk to though, but she has quite a lot of red flags.
Wants me to come over tonight. I'm torn between getting laid and not putting my dick in crazy.

What should I do? She's good looking so that's cool, and she's probably is kinky in bed.
I'm no virgin though, so it's not such a massive deal if I don't get laid tonight.
Pic related
>>
Robots that cute are rare but its up to you senpai, give more info about her red flags.
>>
>>29758220
She says she's autistic, has a bit of aspergers, got cheated on several times, and is not in a stable family.
Both her parents got with someone much younger, a toyboy and a goldigger, she has depression and "I'm so dark and spessul because people fucked me over" stuff plastered all over her fb.
She says she's not crazy, nor violent, and at first she said she was more looking for a relationship but I guess every girl says that at a non-Chad on tinder at first to see how it goes. Now she really wants me to come over, I've offered dinner, to make it look like I wasn't after sex (I sure as hell am) but she still wants me to go to her place, without saying she wants the D though.
>>
>>29758220
>>29758288
Oh and she has that typical dicksucking tight necklace as well. You know, the one all the sluts have
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.