[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw driving 80 mph on the highway right by a bunch of trees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1466889410657.jpg (611 KB, 1771x1482) Image search: [Google]
1466889410657.jpg
611 KB, 1771x1482
>tfw driving 80 mph on the highway right by a bunch of trees thinking about how easy it would be to just twist the steering wheel a little to the left and end it all right there
>>
Dying is easy, anon.
Living is hard.
>>
RIP my good friend who did just this
>>
>>29758096
>tfw when someone is driving you somewhere and you think about how easy would be for them to turn the steering wheel and end your life
we're sort on a different page arent we
>>
>>29758096
this is why i dont allow myself to drive at night anymore. i never get this feeling at day, only nighttime
>>
Fun fact, if you survive, you'll probably get charged with some kind of reckless driving charge.
>>
>>29758531
If I survive I'll have bigger problems than that.
>>
File: 1467651069675.jpg (41 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1467651069675.jpg
41 KB, 1024x576
>>29758096
make sure there are some people in your way.
>>
in the midwest, getting hit by a train is popular.
99 % kill
>>
i've done that a few times but at much faster speeds, you just gotta keep at it my man, life isn't gonna get better unless you force the issue. and even then idk if it will get better. just keep trying my nigga
>>
>tfw dad teaching me how to drive
>tfw every time we go out I imagine doing this a few times

Sometimes the gravity of the fact that I'm not just imagining it, that I could do it in an instant, that's a path I could choose, hits me pretty hard and disorients me for a bit.
>>
>>29758096
>TFW you have a safe full of loaded guns and everytime you look at it you think about doing it

It would be so fucking easy, I would just have to use kurt cobains microphone to talk to god.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.