[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna finally lose my virginity tomorrow but is it worth it since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: oa.jpg (52 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
oa.jpg
52 KB, 604x397
Gonna finally lose my virginity tomorrow but is it worth it since she wants to tie my penis around with rope and even peg me beforehand.

How much is it going to hurt? I've been trying to stretch out my own asshole after pooping. Here are some details.

We met on OkCupid. I'm 28 she's 19. She's a dominatrix.
>>
Yes, do it you lucky bastard. How did you find a domme on there? Were there any signs of it in her profile?
>>
Have you actually met her before? Have you talked to her on the phone or over skype video chat to prove she's real?
>>
sounds like its going to be pretty painful, it might even root some sub ideologies in you
>>
> losing virginity
> getting pegged

pick one and only one faggot

inb4 hurrr losing my anal virginity is losing my virginity
>>
>19 year old dominatrix
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's fake, or it's going to be awful
>>
>>29758021
She just sounded like a cynic

>>29758028
no i haven't but we texted and snapchatted

I'm honestly that maybe she won't have sex with me afterwards and i'll just be too humiliated and destroyed to even mention it
>>
>>29757922

>She's 19

The closest she's been to a real dominatrix is browsing Catwoman pics on deviantart. Prepare for awkward edgy weirdness OP.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.