[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE EGGMAN IS LIVE. I REPEAT: EGGY IS LIVE. He's live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1801x1043) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1801x1043
THE EGGMAN IS LIVE. I REPEAT: EGGY IS LIVE.

He's live streaming Shrek on youtube right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jljt3XMdmGI. He just lost his job so he's really depressed, everyone cheer him up.
>>
everyone, it's popping off in here. I recommend that you join us
>>
>>29757637
bump because eggy is TOP lads
>>
I'm watching the stream. What ever happened to his 120 hour work weeks?
>>
>>29757905
he did them for a long time and was able to quit his multiple jobs when he got 1 good office job. he was fired literally like a month later and now he is screwed and playing shrek on playstation, truly a broken man. but he's cool
>>
File: 1267764482633.jpg (109 KB, 461x523) Image search: [Google]
1267764482633.jpg
109 KB, 461x523
>>29757637

How did he lose his job?
>>
>>29758082
probably got fired for being too ugly, he said they did not give any reason. most likely he creeped people out and people complained and they fired him for it
>>
>Eggman is mentally sound
>Eggman is confirmed not a virgin
>Eggman has had many gfs

Why does this board worship him? You'd think they'd worship crazy fucks like Vyro and Eeyore over Eggman.
>>
File: FATWLpu.jpg (228 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
FATWLpu.jpg
228 KB, 1152x2048
get in here and show our boy some support
>>
>>29758149

I'd believe it, not even as a dog to him but that's how normies roll.
>>
>>29758249
yeah, it's a cruel world out there and he refuses to sign up for any government welfare/assistance. i sympathize
>>
>>29758149
Are you sure? I mean, there are complete dicks in the office work environment. You have all kinds of personalities and some of them are snakes who will sabotage others for their own personal means or because they are just vindictive. But there's a possibility that eggy might've done something completely wrong? Maybe he was late consistently or maybe he screwed around at work? Maybe they found his JewTube videos? Maybe he worked slowly on purpose or was rude to customers? I just don't think they can fire someone if the employee meets all expectations and does everything they say. Maybe he's not letting us fully on.
>>
>>29758341
oh I totally agree with you. you're right that there is probably more to the story.
>>
File: Hayase_Pilot_suit.png (43 KB, 130x129) Image search: [Google]
Hayase_Pilot_suit.png
43 KB, 130x129
>I own several guns

it's happening
>>
requesting the eggman gun pics
>>
great now he is streaming himself sleep
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.