[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE MIDNIGHT SOCIETY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
Where I am now, it's 12:09 am. Im alone, night riding in Miami. Anyone want to keep me company or just talk?

Also, my kik is
devilsbubble
>>
East coaster here, NYfag reporting in. I hate myself and I want to die.
>>
>>29757615
Whats going on man? Whats your life status
>>
>>29757587
Ayy that's some real shit my man. Listen up to this: https://youtu.be/EL_pBJN_O3M

Just learned my friend who I plan on moving in with has a gf. I'm now the only one of my close high school friends that has no gf and I'm a little bummed out about that.

Also planning on actually making a Hotline Miami short film trailer.
>>
>>29757641

NEET, I know what I need to do to get my shit together but I can't seem to do it because I'm an incredibly lazy piece of shit. Death would be easier because then I wouldn't have worries.
>>
>>29757661
God damn bro, women are hard to satisfy, and harder to hold down. Happy hunting

Fuck man I love Hotline Miami. Hope to see it soon man
>>
>>29757726
Well shit man, if you know what you have to do, go for it. I wanted to be not fat. So I went a litte insane and cut out all breads and shit frm my diet. In 2 months I lost like 40lbs.

Swt your mind on one thing and go for it. I believe in you man. You got the first paet put of the way. What you have to do. Now comes the part that makes you a loser or a winner. If you act on those thoughts.

Go for it man, like you didnt know you could
>>
>>29757843
I most certainly will.

I'm trying to motivate myself to finish it out. I start all these big projects but never end up finishing them.
>>
>>29757587
Just had a talk with a friend, I'm gonna ask a girl if she wants to go out tomorrow through Facebook.

Nothing explicitly romantic but y'know just like go hang out see a movie maybe.
>>
>>29758420
Sounds rad bro, good luck. Have a cocktail of fun and self confidense before you run out the door.

Always worked for me
>>
OP here
General apology if I take too long to respond in thread. Currently fighting off the homeless of beach side
>>
>>29757587
What do you ride bikerbro?
>>
>>29758811
>fighting off the homeless
The fuck? Tell us more?
>>
>>29758744
I'll give it a go. I'm actually good with people but mostly in a professional sense.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.