[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to job interview >Interviewer is a black woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1387672009722s.jpg (7 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1387672009722s.jpg
7 KB, 250x220
>Go to job interview
>Interviewer is a black woman
>>
File: 03.jpg (93 KB, 579x529) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
93 KB, 579x529
>go to a job interview
>interviewer is a fucking white male
>>
>>29757404
>nigger with a job

nice 1
>>
>>29757404

Black women are pretty easy to interview with. I don't find them attractive, usually take no risks, and are easy to impress.
>>
>Go to job interview
>Wake up
Phew, glad i'm not a wagecuck who has to throw away all integrity to beg and lie to some stranger to afford dinner.
>>
> tfw you live in a central europe country with very few immigrant apes
>>
>Go to job interview
>Cum stain on my dress pants from jerking off earlier.
>>
If the interviewer is female i just say thanks anyway and walk out

>black female: Fuck this cracka
>white female: ugh he's not chad why would i give him a job
>hispanic female: probably a trump supporter viva la raza

I have a 100% success rate with male interviewers and i honestly believe women will judge you on superficial bullshit.
>>
This happened to me my first ever job interview when I was 16, she ended up yelling me saying that since I needed mommy to hold my hand there was no way I would be able to work at her store. To be fair my mom did set up the interview.

But the job I have now my mom set up and they didn't care at all, and I do fine. Guess Black women are just high maintenance
>>
me making a post in this thread its original
>>
>>29757537
this

I've four interviews in the last five years with females, did one, just walked out immediately the other three. Fuck if I'm talking to some bullshit HR Staci with her degree in women's studies
>>
>>29757537
>>29757583

Where you goin' wite boi?
>>
sorry OP but black women are fucking easy to talk to and get along with
>>
File: 1406002111952.jpg (53 KB, 784x811) Image search: [Google]
1406002111952.jpg
53 KB, 784x811
>go to job interview
>one interviewer is a man, the other is a woman
>>
>go to job interview for bottomlevel min wage position
>panel of 6 people interviewing you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.