[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All i ever wanted was just to go to work and come home and live.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465077903440.jpg (386 KB, 2048x1421) Image search: [Google]
1465077903440.jpg
386 KB, 2048x1421
All i ever wanted was just to go to work and come home and live. I never wanted anything fancy, no family, no big house nkthing. Jist a small apartment. But ive had to work so hard to do thay and i couldnt take it anymore, shits too expensive. I dropped out of college today because i cant live with my parents anymore and stress from the outside. Its literally killing me. I cant take other people around me all the time and i was losing it, i stabbed myself about 3 inches deep the other week and ive been hiding it. After that i knew i couldnt keep going, i was so close after numerous failures before but now im done. Im going to go live with someone and be a fucking wageslave to pay rent and ill probably never be able to afford going back to school. But honestly, atleast i bought mgself another few gesrs before i have to kill myself. Thats enough time for me to get some games out of the way.
>>
That fucking sucks Anon and I'm right there with you. I've almost ended it a few times but today I've felt a small amount of inspiration and I think I'll get a full time minimum wage job and save up like 30k then go through the Bloc online coding school and hope I land a job in Seattle or some shit. If not I'll just end it.
>>
>>29757142
Yeah, im hoping i find time or money to do something like that too
>>
>>29757290
I've considered before just being homeless and seeing where I end up. Just wander and worry about nothing but eating while meeting new outcasts like myself.
>>
>>29757405
I thought about it too, but idk if i want to give up hygiene or a bed even if i do hace to be a wageslave with no friends
>>
>>29757430
I feel that man :/
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.