[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when I'm not sure if my racism is real or ironic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1439682165854.png (225 KB, 544x740) Image search: [Google]
1439682165854.png
225 KB, 544x740
That feel when I'm not sure if my racism is real or ironic
>>
It's real. There's actually no such thing as ironic racism.
>>
like, who cares man? you should be trying to make something of yourself, not worry about racial trivialities
>>
File: 354.jpg (37 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
37 KB, 680x684
tfw not sure if I'm real or ironic
>>
>>29756747
It very quickly becomes unironic

>12% of population
>50% of crime
>80% of interracial crime

Not that I honestly care at this point
>t. retired polack
>>
>>29756766
maybe it started ironically

I know I really hate Jews though and blacks are inferior but I don't know if I hate them. I have a paternalistic view of the blacks
>>
>>29756810
>>29756826

Literally this. The second you realize that most blacks don't value your life, and most Jews look down on you for not being Jewish (as in their whole internal narrative is us and them, with you as them) you just kind of start to feel uncomfortable with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>29756860
Shh. We love the goyim
>>
>>29756747
my racism is a burning inside my soul. nothing any liberal, sjw cuck can say to me will ever change that fact.
>>
>>29756766

No, there actually is such a thing.
Actual racism is so stupid and over the top that it deserves to be made fun of, even parodied.
>>
Everybody's racist. It's only natural to feel comfortable with your own kind, and to feel uncomfortable about people who are different. It's how we survived as a human race.
>>
>>29758798
Idk my man im not even comfortable with anyone not even my familty
>come from Italian and Argentinian heritage
>kind of white looking but not white enough for whites
>not spic looking
>not dark enough to fit in with the Italians and Argentinians are niggers meme
I really feel no comfort with any race I kind of just hate every race and thinj they are shit but im the worst out of all of them
>>
I don't hate people of any race but I do wish that people of other ethnicities would just acknowledge that nations that aren't majority white and white led are shit.

Like just look around. We should be in charge. Good things happen when we're in charge.
>>
>>29759130
*East Asia excluded I guess
>>
File: everyone_is_stupid.jpg (22 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
everyone_is_stupid.jpg
22 KB, 500x376
>>29756810
>>t. retired polack
r-remember when /pol/ was good? tfw it actually used to have a fair amount of decent content, not just endless memes and homosexuality
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.