[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/SPIRITUALITY/&/ROBOTS/ THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 2.gif (214 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
214 KB, 500x346
Are you a religions anon? What religion do you lean more towards and why?

>I go for Satanism. Not be be edgy faggot, but just because their 21 points are very similar to my general morality.
>>
File: Q.gif (76 KB, 130x159) Image search: [Google]
Q.gif
76 KB, 130x159
>>29756576
Why would you join a religion just because they're similar to your morals? Why not just have your morals and let that be that?
>>
>>29756576
levay satanism is pretty much a joke, they way they sect off like a bunch of religious faggots.

go the spiritual route and do yourself a huge favor, dont get mixed up with a bunch of bible thumping faggots
>>
>>29756615
OP here
I mean I'm not religiously active as a Satanists, but I share a lot of their morals. Honestly, I see any religion as a concentration camp where spirituality goes to die. I believe that you should build morals and ethics that are constructed from your life experience and gained knowledge by trials and errors.
>>
>>29756576
Christian but going off into new agey stuff like meditation, crystals, chakras, astral projections, blah blah.

I just dont know anymore. Trying to find meaning or something to life.
>>
>>29756576
i pray to adam lanza
>>
>>29756782

That's stupid. There are infinitely wiser people than you and me who understand how to live life better and you should learn from them. Take what you will from them and intergrate it into yourself.

Religion is fantastic for the masses. It gives life purpose and teaches a moral code that can often(not always) influence someone's own morals.

I doubt you've read the bible, but if you had, you'd know its one part a story, one part a manual to living life peacefully and happily. Disregarding some archaic passages.

Im personally influenced by christianity, stoicism, epicureanism and buddhism.
>>
>>29756884

>Christian
>meditation
>chakras

Sounds like you're Hindu senpai
>>
File: 1465860062153.jpg (88 KB, 333x496) Image search: [Google]
1465860062153.jpg
88 KB, 333x496
>>29756615
Exactly my thought. OP is a fucking idiot.
>>
The condition of the ocean effects my mental health to the point there I'm suicidal when it's flat.
That's some type of spirituality right?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.