[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i flirt with a girl over snapchat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
how do i flirt with a girl over snapchat
>>
>>29756452
this isnt the place to ask. a girl was flirting with me on snapchat and I ruined the entire thing she was sending me lewd pics too and I fucked it up.
>>
literally just be attractive and send pics of your face
>>
>>29756691
how do i coax her into sending pictures of her self so i can give her compliements
she only sends me her dog
>>
Same here, got revealing pics but no gold metal. She asked for a pic of my dick first so I did. I don't care, I'm average. Just wanna see her pussy. Shes down to fuck but won't send pics now. Either fucking with me or just shy, can't tell...good luck
>>
Ez mode.
-no dick picks
-no selfies with dog face
-use chat feature to flirt and talk dirty because it isn't saved.
-shes only the most beautiful girl youv met if she's taking her cloths off for you.
-don't get horny and always asume one of you is playing mind games.
-if she's "going out tonight" ask what shes planning on wearing because this leads to nudes if u word it right and get her feeling naught.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.