[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I were to create a normiebook account I literally wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 5LLlqpO.png (304 KB, 610x475) Image search: [Google]
5LLlqpO.png
304 KB, 610x475
If I were to create a normiebook account I literally wouldn't even have anyone to friend there besides people from my family.
What are your reasons for having or not having a FB account, robots?
>>
Dont want people from school to see i gained 120 pounds
>>
File: 1467225025394.gif (673 KB, 206x206) Image search: [Google]
1467225025394.gif
673 KB, 206x206
>>29756429
you have to make one while still in high school or if you're in college there's still time

i would've deleted mine years ago but my dad has a facebook and would literally flip out and probably cry if i deleted it
he uses it religiously and he thinks he's some internet addict because all he does is go on facebook
i'm barely on it i use it as an event calendar mostly
>>
Lots of reasons.

No use for it. I don't have any real life friends who use FB and I just call my family if I want to talk to them.
I grew up when common sense cyber security was that you don't use your real name or post personally identifying information on the internet.
I value the sanctity of my privacy. Once you've given it up, it's gone. I'm pretty autistic about this. My sister said she was going to post a picture of me on her facebook and I made her delete it. Now I don't let people take pictures of me anymore since in this modern era, they're almost sure to end up online.
>>
>>29756825
>I value the sanctity of my privacy.
Same here. I genuinely don't understand what people deem to be interesting enough about their lifes to expose for everyone to see on FB. It seems so narcisistic posting pictures of yourself every week/month and updating people on your life on a daily basis. It's just not necessary. Especially if you are one to add real life people there which you get in touch with everyday like college/hs peers.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.