[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why being at my job as a virgin sucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: cfba9mG.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
cfba9mG.png
28 KB, 957x751
Basically I am cool with everyone at my workplace. Meaning that I know everyones dirt and little secrets. Let me share some.

Most of the staff are girls so this isnt shocking to you im sure.

Female staff 1: Aborted 2 babies at 3 months.

Female staff 2: Been having hemerages since she was 18 due to too much anal sex with white business men in their 30s and up. Keep in mind shes 20 years old.

Male Staff 1: Has oral sex in the bathroom stalls of our establishment. Customer confirmed story and told police who dont care and allow it. Tells us and manager clearly hears but refuses to act.

Female Staff 3: She's friends with Female Staff 2 and they go out to party a lot. Gets wasted and fucks guys at the bar and gains a yeast infection. Panicked and told me and came to me as a shoulder of support but I dont like used goods.

Female Staff 4: Thinks guys are extremely easy to get and use (which in my line of work they seem to be) fucks and claims to be a "boyfriend free" girl when in reality shes sucked more dicks than a whore on steriods and her boyfriend knows this but stays out of love and sex.

Female staff 5: Newbie to the shop, literally not one week in meets a dude from a bakery not too far from us. Invites him over and fucks him.

Mind you this bitch just told me proudly that she did this. So I already see the kind of people i deal with.

I can go deeper into other people if youd like but all of this makes me happy im a damn virgin.

Why are people such sluts?
>>
>>29756061
>Why are people such sluts?

They're just commoners, they probably have nothing more interesting going on in their lives.
>>
You're workplace is ripe for a good purging.
>>
>>29756061
What kind of job is this? Oregino commenti bartoli bambino
>>
>>29756264
I work at a doughnut and coffee shop. You'd think this kind of stuff wouldnt go on here but its insane.

One former employee fucked a homeless dude just to place on her instagram as a dare. Got over 500 follows for it. The people I have as co-workers are not really all that sane.
>>
>>29756061
>Why being at my job as a virgin sucks.
> all of this makes me happy im a damn virgin.

Are you kind of retarded?
>>
>>29756344
I mean it sucks cause I dont have any real juicy dark secrets and shit like these guys but Im happy I dont cause of how easy it can be leaked.
>>
>>29756445
Ok.

I'll need more information on female #2 mi querida familia.
>>
File: smugwojak.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>29756061

>Leaky anus from too much butt fucking

Top kek. I think all women are whores deep down. Men have repressed their inner promiscuity but the sexual revolution let it all out.
>>
>>29756061

>why are people such sluts?

No reason not to be.
>>
>>29756335
>work at a doughnut and coffee shop.

Well no shit Sherlock, it's fucking a low level shit job, of course you're gonna get bottom feeders. I used to be a vendor for big box stores. It's easy af to date/fuck half the staff
>>
>>29756492
No problem, ive hung out with her a few times and heres what i gathered.

Female staff 2: Is infatuated with white men, after having a conversation with her. She was apparently in an "Open relationship" with a well off white business guy here and knew he was fucking 2 other women. She really loved him and thought she could change or win the bowl for his love. Literal bad move, dude calls her and Female Staff 3 whores after he himself went to bars with them and seen how they behaved. Cut her off and stopped paying her extra expenses.

If you guys are down i can list more employees dirt
>>
>>29756061
I guess when your life lacks any sorth of obstacles you just end up making some yourself
>>
File: 1439787763721.jpg (50 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1439787763721.jpg
50 KB, 720x720
>>29756061
>at my workplace.

You have a job. You're not a robot.

Get /out/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29756585
Geez, so much glorious info but so few pics.

Am I being punished.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.