[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you go to a 4chan meetup at a con and everyone finds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1437964677026.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437964677026.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you go to a 4chan meetup at a con and everyone finds out you're from /r9k/ and they kick you out
>>
>kicking out the normie faggot

lmao serves u right
>>
>going to a 4chan reddit in disguise meetup
oh, anon. please say you're kidding.
>>
>>29756036
>from /r9k/
If this is the only board you browse, you should fucking kill yourself. I go on a variety of boards because I actually like this site more than I like complaining about tfw no gf and spilled spaghetti
>>
File: 1443981241786.jpg (53 KB, 851x479) Image search: [Google]
1443981241786.jpg
53 KB, 851x479
>>29756069
>>29756075
>>29756139
>all these bullies that are the same people that would kick someone from /r9k/
>>
>>29756170
You got it all wrong, bro. /r9k/ is fine, but this is far from the best board on here. I only go here when I'm depressed and want to swim in a sea of aspies like me who can't get laid, in hopes of discovering that I am not alone in this suffering.

All i'm saying is it's unhealthy to browse this board too much. Fucking depressing and takes major tolls on your motivation.
>>
If /r9k/ is the only board you browse on 4chan, you deserve to get alienated.
>>
Who /vpolatvdwsggiftoyxr9khrk/ master race here?
>>
/r9k/ produces terrible "content" and only a fraction of the board I'd actually content and not just circle jerks. It is a fairly reclusive board that can largely operate on it's own. In it's current form it serves no place in the larger system as anything more than a garbage dump. Do you think everyone else will feel like you're someone they can relate to identifying with this board above any other?
>>
>>29756036
>Associating yourself with /r9k/ in any manner in real life.

Yeah, you're retarded.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.