[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mbti/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14
File: MyersBriggsTypes.png (103 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MyersBriggsTypes.png
103 KB, 1920x1080
Daily personality horoscope thread:
Lets find out the most common robot type.

Vote: http://www.strawpoll.me/10676625
Test here: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>>
ISTP mustard race
>>
File: Captura.png (233 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
233 KB, 1366x768
>>29756029
Goddammit
why
original comm
>>
I'm sincerely stuck between ENFP and ENTP
the thinking and feeling thing is really confusing
>>
>>29756363
Gut feeling or rational thought sequence? is basically the question. How do you evaluate your path forward, logic and rationality or gut feeling and feeling it out?
>>
INFJ. Seems okay I guess, could be worse.
>>
>>29756253
Istp is shit tier. It's an intp with out the creativity or abstract thinking
>>
File: xENTPInfographicWeb.jpg (252 KB, 780x1103) Image search: [Google]
xENTPInfographicWeb.jpg
252 KB, 780x1103
>>29756029
ENTP here

Where are my xNTx bros at?
>>
>>29756685
ENFx >>> ENTx
>>
File: 414.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
414.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>29756029
ENFP-T reporting.
who else /retard/?
>>
>>29757717
ENFP is my ideal mate. The girl who I'm going to marry is ENFP and I am too, usually. ENFP, INFP, ENTP are my defaults, sometimes INFP.
Read more and practice socializing, you have a supreme type. Dont over think things and trust your gut, it's trainable the more times you trust and a positive thing happens, the more accurate that feeling becomes.
>>
File: 000000000000000000.jpg (9 KB, 261x219) Image search: [Google]
000000000000000000.jpg
9 KB, 261x219
>>29757795
I appreciate the kind words anon. I'm actually in a long term relationship with an INFP. My life is for once all laid out in front of me and stuff doesn't look like a wreck about to happen. Remember to heed your own advice, mon amie. You deserve a as good as anyone else!

That said, I really do need to read more and practice socializing. I have no friends besides my man. Maybe I could try the YouTube stardom thing, lmao.
>>
>>29757883
Trust me I do. I'm not /r9k/-esque coming here is just a bad habit that I haven't broken. Catch me in a good mood and I am epitome center-of-attention, people-person ENFP. God bless you anon
>>
Whoever that ESTP is needs to get the fuck out.

>>29757717
>ENFP
Disgusting
>>
>>29757953
ENFP is literally the best type, what are you ISFP haha
>>
File: 63328761.jpg (14 KB, 155x213) Image search: [Google]
63328761.jpg
14 KB, 155x213
>tfw INFP
>tfw I realize that I might actually kill myself in the futute
I'm seriously having a existantial crisis and I have no one to talk to
>>
>>29758022
>Extroverted
>Feeling
Literally a stacy personality type. The only thing that could be worse would be an ESFP
>>
File: 1454107204610.png (197 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
1454107204610.png
197 KB, 421x427
>mfw entp

feels good man
>>
How to differentiate between INTP, INTJ and socially inept and/or depressed ENTP? I've locked my type between these three, and would like to hear your thoughts in addition to my own. I've already taken multiple tests(both letter and function ones) and read about the theory and functions.
>>
>>29758079
I'll talk with you anon. Why are you having an existinetial crisis? Have you looked into any existinetial philosphy? One thing I'd like to bring up, not specifically rowards you but why is existinetial dread in our lexicon but not existential joy. They're equally absurd, so why feel dread? Its beautiful time and place to be alive, and that feeling is cultivatable in any time or place (but I'm bless to be in a 1st world counrty in the 2000ths)
>>29758143
Dont be angry because I'm an extravert in an extraverted world, its not my fault that I get well with people in the most populated time. Why are you so bitter.
>>29758199
E / I differentation is not about socializing but where your mind prefers to go. Would you rather think about thinking, or about the world at large? Also too not specifically those things but the 'orientation' of them, would you rather analyze and break down internal phenomena or external? Thats my view on it. Are you depressed?
>>
>>29758238
I don't know, man. It just feels like...I'm a failure on a genetic and psychological level. It's like I'm a mistake of nature. People like me are born to suffer. We're all just fucking animals. Really smart animals. We can ponder abstract concepts, but there's also this lizard brain that pops up like some sort of auto-pilot. We've done so much, but does any of it matter? And society? Who is it for? The weaklings who made a system so they wouldn't fall prey to Darwinism.

All these thoughts. They mean everything to me, and nothing to anyone else.
>>
>>29757795
ENFP's are huge deviants.

My mom was an ENTP and she forced me to sleep naked with her in her bed up till college and wear panties.
>>
>>29758416
mom is an ENFP*
>>
File: sbatcs.jpg (343 KB, 1280x1185) Image search: [Google]
sbatcs.jpg
343 KB, 1280x1185
>>29757923
Same here. I do exhibit the cringeworthy social ineptitude but stuff's honestly pretty alright besides the occasional ree moment. May whatever powers that be have your back, as well.
>>
>>29758397
You aren't a failure, and if you investigate this feeling I think you would come to realize that they are baseless. Try it. Write down all the things that contribute to the belief, logically and then the reverse of them. Nature doesn't make mistakes, perhaps just unintelligable ones, but even then who knows. People are not born to suffer, people suffer because they are born. Our brains and habits are trainable, even our lower reptile brains (consider anxiety at non-issues, panic is reptilian, but the condition response is human!) Look into your robatic nature, its not a curse, it can be a blessing to be able to auto-pilot. But at the same time too much of a good thing isn't, and mindfulness, presentness can make even the most mundane tasks wonderfully joyous (try it, approach all of your tasks and responsabilities with the mindset of "this can be a lot of fun and I will find out how" every single thing. Walking to the store, talking to you mom, or a cashier, reading online, anything, its a matter of perspective, not a matter of things. Does anything really matter? Who is anything for but the men who decided that it was for them? Unity is our greatest strength, using a strength is not a weakness. Humans are more powerful than the sum of our parts and thats a beautiful piece of information. Meaning to me is like water in a glass, if it's empty I can pour more in. But an already full glass can recieve nothing. Find meaning, create meaning, or dont but life is just as meaningful and valuable as you make it. Try just finding meaning, your brain likes to do it. Look for symbols and meaning in everything. They may or may not be there but who cares its your life and your value system.
>>29758416
ENFPs love creativity, no doubt ;)
>>
>>29758512
Also too with regard to the first bit of advice, I'm an optimist but even something as simple as "people sometimes smile back at me" contributes to the belief that I am not a failure, or unredemable. A lotta small things are everywhere and anywhere. Take pleasure in the beautiful minuteness.
>>
>>29758512
If you are a failure, then you have a list of things to begin tackling. :) Improvement is a good culture to encourage, for yourself and for others.
>>
>>29758512
How do I stop the tears? How do I stop falling into these dark places. I just feel like a melodramatic piece of shit who loves being the victim. This much, I can admit. I hate people who self diagnois themselves with mental afflictions, but I am very moody. I can be totally fine one moment, and the next I just feel like shit. All of my shitty moments fall down on my at once and I look at my future and I'm scared. That's normal, right? I think I'm just weak. I think I just want to hear myself bitch and moan and for someone to tell me everything's gonna be okay.

I don't know. Maybe I just need some cheering up. I'd like to see something funny.
>>
File: void.jpg (50 KB, 824x626) Image search: [Google]
void.jpg
50 KB, 824x626
ENFP here

it feels like im the only fucker on earth capable of maintaining a conversation
>>
>>29758636
Some things that have helped me a lot:
spending less time on my computer or phone
lovingkindness meditation (probably most helpful, I have been in the best mood I've ever been the days I practice and it feels like it carries over. A week of it and nothing can get me down and I'm visibily beaming) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifMKRRzlY6A try it for just a few minutes a day for a month, and record your mood.
spending more time in nature
using my body more, walking more
more music (i play guitar so maybe not directly similar)

If you know whats making you sad, avoiding it may help, working thru it if its unavoidable. I wish you the best, all with love anon <3
>>
>>29758671
Something that helped me is immediately jumping into 'deep' topics and having a few thoughtful canned questions such as 'favorite thing to think about' 'favorite thing to notice in people' 'if your favorite color had a taste what would it be' 'whats your family like / you more like mom or dad' etc. build from there, if conversation dies, theres a 50% chance its your fault, more if its reoccurant.
>>
>>29758715
Yeah. I think a break from the internet is needed now. And I don't want to elaborate on it, but I'm definitely drawn towards certain things that make me sad. Knowing this, I have to go to much more serious lengths to avoid them. I'll give your video a shot, as well.

You many not believe it, but you really helped someone out there, anon. Thanks for listening.
>>
What caused everyone to realize ISTP was suicide tier? It wasn't too long ago that /r9k/ had a consensus that INFP was the was the absolute bottom, and that ISTP was alright.
>>
>>29756029

>1st time I did this got INTP
>2nd INTJ
>3rd INTP again

What the fuck is this
>>
INTJ
I very much have feelings, strong feelings, but seem to lack dominion over them.
>>
>>29758847
Because they're logical and analytical introverts (semi-autists) that thrive in dangerous and high-pressure situations.

They become highly reclusive and cynical when they're unhealthy, and because they live almost entirely in the present, they can't get lost in their thoughts or daydream like Ns, they don't have the innate drive to get out of ruts like Js do, and they don't find solace in other people like Fs do.
>>
>>29758817
I'm glad I can help anon. Be the best you that you can be~ <3
>>
>>29758199

General guidelines:

INTJs tend to get tunnel vision and become completely 100% convinced they are right, to the point where the only person able to make them think otherwise is themselves
INTPs tend to be very rational and systematic, but struggle with forming connections with others or understanding how others function emotionally
ENTPs are very active and creative but usually have a habit of never finishing anything they start and of neglecting daily tasks

Obviously nothing's absolute, but this is a good rule of thumb.
>>
>>29756029
Perpetual INTP here.
I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.
>>
>>29760216
You know that you can change your mind and personality? Its just habit, your MBTI, it can be whatever.
>>
>>29760238
If I could change it I would, believe me. But it comes down to a hell lot more than just habits.
>>
>people actually arguing that any type other than INFJ is the worst

It was literally Hitler's type.
>>
>>29760269
>hitler's type
So why would that make it the worst?
>>
>>29760269
I'm sorry, but nobody who was a world leader could possibly be called an I. Half those celebrity MBTI types are fucking garbage.
>>
>>29760263
No it doesn't. I've purposely changed mine INTP to ENFP over the course of being 14-18 (18 now). Your entire personality is habitual responses, you can change any aspect you dislike.
>>29760356
Thats not even kind of true, introverts dont mean shy loner.
>>
>>29760340

/pol/ pls go

>>29760356

ournal of Individual Differences Research: "Five academic Hitler historians [were asked to rate Hitler and] all five raters saw him as a strong introvert."
>Michael Zalampas: "Reinhold Hainish [who was a personal friend of Hitler in Vienna in 1909-1912] depicted Hitler as a lonely, moody, introverted individual who would, at unexpected moments, break into loud, extended monologues."
>Raleigh Drohan: "In [Hitler's] years of war service, he was known amongst his colleagues for keeping to himself and for spending time reading."
>John Toland: "By his own admission, Hitler was a recluse in his youth, and had little need of society."
Raleigh Drohan: "Hitler never trusted anyone other than a tiny group of intimate confidantes. This is typical of an introverted type."

Seems pretty introverted to me.
>>
>>29760356
>nobody who was a world leader could possibly be called an i

not in our shallow modern society based solely on television appearances

INxxs are the most likely to come up with original ideas that people will latch onto

besides, even dictators have advisors to help them with everything
>>
File: 1467464953494.gif (1023 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1467464953494.gif
1023 KB, 500x281
First time taking this, got INFJ. Seems pretty accurate.
>>
>>29756029
INFP here. Oregano oregano Originalo
>>
File: 63475484352346.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
63475484352346.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
INTP, I'm usually INTP or INTJ when I take the test every month because I'm such a fucking loser.
>>
File: madotsuki.png (4 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
madotsuki.png
4 KB, 184x184
INFP here the emoist of all the personality types.
>>
File: Phpbb_3.0_prosilver.png (68 KB, 898x546) Image search: [Google]
Phpbb_3.0_prosilver.png
68 KB, 898x546
I'm designing a forum based on the MBTI, what do you guys think would be some good subjects/topics to add to start some discussion?
>>
>>29758416
What did your mom do to you except that
Greentext please
>>
I am an ISFP

Hello.
>>
File: 1467290417472.jpg (53 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
1467290417472.jpg
53 KB, 564x428
>tfw INTJ

How are my roaches doing today?
>>
ESTP is the Chad type.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.