[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw garrett follows me on instagram for like 6 months now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: deletethis.png (489 KB, 652x449) Image search: [Google]
deletethis.png
489 KB, 652x449
>tfw garrett follows me on instagram for like 6 months now
>he likes all my pictures

I feel like I've made a friend with a meme :^)

btw he's a normie now, so congrats to him
>>
>>29755887
whats his IG?
>>
>>29755925
this
'utdufyiuoi
>>
>>29755945
Found it:

https://www.instagram.com/garrett_noga/
>>
>>29755995
dont

OG comment
>>
>>29755887
I just DM'd him this thread.
>>
>>29756112
what about that girl whatsherface... uhhhh garett tried to use his fedora to woo woo
>>
>>29756112
as far as garret threads go, this is one of the more positive
>>
>>29756155
She's gone full Stacy, there was a thread about her and someone found her IG.
>>
>>29755887
Happy for him that he apparently became a normie, but I still lmao at his video. I can't understand how an ethical adult could allow him to do that.
>>
>>29756189
That shit never gets old.

"I like sports" *kicks the ball off to fucking nowhere*
>>
>>29756189
the dance one or is there another, link?
>>
>>29755887
It's funny because the MLG version of #makeherday was published the same day Elliot went on his cleansing run.
>>
>>29756168

That's okay. She had some nasty scar that was too distracting.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.