[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christain Weston Chandler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 17
File: Screenshot (382).png (838 KB, 1011x763) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (382).png
838 KB, 1011x763
How will the CWC Saga end? Will he ever drop this tranny shit? What will he do when Barb dies?
>>
Anyone up for a Barb death pool? I'll take February 2017.
>>
is cwc a psy-op? there are millions of autistic people out there, why him?
>>
>>29755813
This Month. Look at the video wheres he begging for money for her meds, She's just staring into space.
>>
I've been following him since it all began and have seen every video as well as read every wiki page about him many times. He fascinates me.
I don't think he'll ever drop the tranny shit. He's made a big conclusion and he never changes his mind despite blatant facts so I doubt he will. He freezes his semen for when he's able to impregnate himself in the future, he'll never drop it.
When Barb dies things will be bad. The state is going to have to direct him somehow, or he'll just be homeless. He'll attempt to live at his house until he is completely evicted, will try to lug all his shit around with him, and will ultimately die homeless or be provide a very, very cheap place by the government as he is anything but high functioning.
>>
>>29755826
Mostly because he got a minor lulcow article on ED and threw the biggest fucking shitfit of all lulcows hitherto. Then he uploaded 'art' of him fucking this girl he was creeping on to prove he was a straight, his crush got the art and he began to believe in some strange conspiracy between the Jews, 4chan trolls and perhaps God himself designed to keep Chris a virgin forever.

It was really just a snowball of causation, but he was the one pushing it forward at every step.
>>
>>29755766

this has to be one of the most cruel longest systemic bullying campaigns I've ever seen against a person less deserving.
>>
File: qhnErY7.png (501 KB, 868x1228) Image search: [Google]
qhnErY7.png
501 KB, 868x1228
>>29755850
My dear fampai, do you know where I can find this? I've never seen the snorlax speak, or do anything for that matter.
>>
>>29755826
Because he's a fucking eternal lulzcow who can't help himself.

I don't think he's autistic and I don't think he has aspergers.

It's got to be something else.
>>
>>29755905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS8OOHFYkAA
>>
>>29755813
very soon
she has some parasitical illness
>>
>>29756014
>she has some parasitical illness
How can you tell?
>>
>>29755896
shut the fuck up newfag
we give him money now
>>
Been following CWC since the Liquid Chris days

I think his saga ends shortly after Barb dies. He is a 35 year old NEET, there is no way he can function on his own. His internet presence will probably go dark within a year of Barb's death as he ends up homeless

Hope I'm wrong because I'd love to have CWC updates for many years to come
>>
>internet celebrity
>known and loved worldwide by millions
>enough autismbux to create a giant ds and toy collection
>above the law, can get away with anything including outright physical assault and running people down with his car
>has had sex 2 times

I wish I was Christianina Chan.
>>
>>29756174

so you just validated what I said, thanks
>>
>>29756229
uh no i didn't
>>
>>29756091
CWC mentioned having to pick parasites out of Barbs ass a few years ago in an angry letter to Cole

Probably scabies on her butt
>>
>>29755813
November of this year
>>
>>29755883
>hrew the biggest fucking shitfit of all lulcows hitherto
Do you have the video?

>>29755951
Chris is just a retard
>>
>>29755850
Yep, funny how Chris asks money for meds but he's sitting on a few thousands of dollars worth of toys.
>>
File: 1462284426537.jpg (6 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
1462284426537.jpg
6 KB, 180x191
>>29756250
>CWC mentioned having to pick parasites out of Barbs ass a few years ago in an angry letter to Cole
>>
>>29756508
that's tame by cwc standards

i read through the whole wiki when i was bored during the weekend last summer
>>
File: 1465436774604.png (183 KB, 670x720) Image search: [Google]
1465436774604.png
183 KB, 670x720
>>29756250
>CWC mentioned having to pick parasites out of Barbs ass a few years ago in an angry letter to Cole
this is the last time I shitpost while eating
>>
File: Classic.png (569 KB, 791x474) Image search: [Google]
Classic.png
569 KB, 791x474
I found this the other day.
>>
>>29756277
It wasn't just a video, it was dozens upon dozens of videos over the course of a decade. But those came later, first he made tons of sockpuppet accounts on ED to first blank his article, then when he figured out that doesn't work he edited it to make himself look better. That is when he posted shecameforcwc.jpg

Really, Chris could end this any time he wants, in fact the fire died down for a couple of years. But now he's roaring back onto the internet with a new level of retardation right before his saga comes to a close and he ends up a homeless tranny prostitute letting hobos fuck him for half a sandwich.
>>
Did Chris or some second party post the Sonichu picture on /b/ that lead to his discovery?
>>
>>29756651
Keksimusmaximus.

Imagine being the person sad enough to fuck him for any kind of payment.
>>
>>29756651
His downwards spiral is fascinating. I wonder what he'd be like if ED never discovered him.
>>
Cole got put on blast again this month... $2000 a month on rent in New York?!
He's living high on the hog while his abusive mother who almost shot him in the head slowly dies of buttbugs
>>
>>29756703
4chan never discovers anything.
>>
>>29756769
>In the same month, Chris tried to communicate with Cole on Twitter, basically telling him to come back home so he could dump his familial responsibilities on him and go on his Sweetheart Search
fucking kek
>>
File: Centipedes.jpg (34 KB, 720x300) Image search: [Google]
Centipedes.jpg
34 KB, 720x300
>>29756756
Bob should have chopped down the internet.
>>
Does anybody have a copy or reupload of the video of himself literally trying to whore himself out? Jewtube shut it down.
>>
>>29756867
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-R-notFGdY
>>
>>29756901

haha senpai, I mean the one of him actually rolling around on the bed and slapping his ass and offering his body for money. but thanks for that
>>
CWC will never stop until he conquers China once and for all
Btw anyone thirsty for Fanta right now?
>>
>>29755813

$20 on mid-August of this year.
>>
File: cwc_cosplay.jpg (130 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
cwc_cosplay.jpg
130 KB, 960x720
>>29755826

Because CWC's parents failed him horribly. He might have had a decent life in spite of his autism had they raised him better. Chris Chan is what happens when severe autism meets shit-tier parenting and internet trolls.

Anyways, I think the saga will end with him joining ISIS and shooting up/suicide bombing a Gamestop.
>>
>>29756958
>Btw anyone thirsty for Fanta right now?
Yeah, can you get me one?
>>
>>29755766
it will end with him dying alone in the gutter not long after Barb dies and the banks come and reposes his house.
>>
>>29756867
https://my.mixtape.moe/lvozlm.mp4

CWC will never die as long as a single autist lives
>>
>>29756958
>Fanta
Fuck, I can't watch that video without gagging despite having a done the same thing with beer on valentine's day 2 or 3 years ago
>>
>>29756756

He'd be less fucked-up than he is now, but even before the internet got a hold of him he clearly wasn't someone who'd be able to live independently.
>>
File: What the fuck am I reading.jpg (66 KB, 540x726) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck am I reading.jpg
66 KB, 540x726
>>29755862
>He freezes his semen for when he's able to impregnate himself in the future, he'll never drop it.
> for when he's able to impregnate himself
>impregnate himself
>himself

Did I just read this correctly? His goal is to essentially be an autosexual???
>>
>>29758435

My god... he actually plans to transcend humanity.
>>
>>29758502
>Implying that Chris hasn't achieved this already.
>>
>Chris gets ridiculed for being an autistic idiot

>chris bends reality
>society celebrates idiots like chris chan
>Tumblr is literally made for Chris chan
>turns into a girl
>who identifies as a man
>who is a lesbian

>they can't touch him now
>he's legit making money now

its unreal nigger
>>
>>29755862

I first found out about Chris Chan in 2010. Been following his story ever since.

I have also read damn near all of the wiki entries. I have not watched every single video but I've seen many of them and I am familiar with all of the "sagas" of his story.

I don't think Chris is a horrible person. If anything, his trolls are worse than him. A bunch of retarded, socially awkward SJWs who think its OK to bully a mentally handicapped man because he's "racist" "sexist" "homophobic" and all of the other -ists and -phobics.

HOWEVER I did lose a lot of sympathy for him when he became a tranny. I actually started to wonder about the severity of his disability.

The delusional, clown-shirted retard was a sad figure, one who we could feel sorrow for. Now it appears that he is just another member of a trendy victim group. Although I wonder if someone trolled him into convincing himself he was "transgender."

I would actually be happy if the CWC saga ended with Chris finding some way to live out the life he wants, playing video games and drawing stupid comics, maybe even with an obese girl by his side.
>>
Im amazed there hasn't been a second fire so far. The more I read about him and his family dynamics the more I worry about myself.
>>
>>29757071
I can't stand this new fucking winking he does.
It really makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>29758934
>I wonder if someone trolled him into convincing himself he was "transgender."
hes not really trans. hes a crossdresser at most that is trying to fit in with the tumblr trannies because the guy wants a gf and friends and acceptance.
>>
its going to end with chris dying or getting arrested

>gets arrested FOR REAL
>attorneys get him off on a mental plea
>chris is sentenced to a mental hospital

from there its either
>chris is never heard from again, cause no internet
>chris gets better and is never heard from again.
>>
>>29758934
Imho there are two kind of people who follow Chris, the ones who silently observe him destroy his own life and those who actively fuck with him. Most are of the first kind and while the second types are the ones who keep the lulz rolling they're disgusting people just like chris. For example right now im reading about Null, fatfuck faggot creator of kiwifarms, the place that actively bullies wizardchan and dozens of other harmless autists.
>>
>>29758435
>>29758502
>>29758699

I get a kick out of imagining Chris Chan pulling a Griffith, reborn into this world anew.

>Why haven't you accepted Chris Chan as your lord and messiah?
>>
>>29758934

>retarded, socially awkward SJWs who think its OK to bully a mentally handicapped man.

>Now it appears that he is just another member of a trendy victim group.

Social Justice Warriors don't "bully" those who belong to their own "trendy victim" groups. In addition to this, the only communities actually bullying CWC are 4chan and Encylopedia Dramatica -- he's not recognised on Tumblr, and even if he were, they wouldn't bully their own kind.

I'm not sure why you're referring to those why supposedly bully CWC as SJW's, but you're wrong in doing so. You either:

I) Don't understand what an SJW actually is, but you've heard it used as a pejorative on 4chan, so you use it to appear knowledgeable. If this is the case, fuck off immediately and kill yourself, you diseased, spastic mutt.

II) Genuinely believe that Tumblr bullies CWC, in which case you're just wrong.
>>
Seeing young Chris always depresses me, he has no idea what's going to happen
>>
>>29756769
2k in New York is not an outrageous number. My friend is currently living in a shitty studio off of Penn Station for that price. It's the norm now.
>>
>>29755813
$20 She won't see October
>>
It's all Barbaras fault.
>>
File: 1467677915442.jpg (20 KB, 365x346) Image search: [Google]
1467677915442.jpg
20 KB, 365x346
>>29759208
Were u triggered

He called them sjws because of the reasons behind their bullying, his intolerances. Of course you are probably an sjw yourself, since you went on such a long winded passage attacking an anon for using the word at all, so you probably missed the context and only saw the buzzword, which is all you people do anyway
>>
>>29759208

Maybe SJW was the wrong term, since most of these people I'm talking about were involved with Chris before "SJWs" were even spoken of.

Oh and damn near all of the shit I'm talking about happened BEFORE he became a tranny.

What I'm saying is that the people who troll him are a bunch of typical left-wing morons who think Chris is a horrific human being because he is "racist"/"sexist"/"homophobic" (again, relating to the time period this occurred, he was "homophobic" up until he became a tranny). They are so obsessed with their politically correct bullshit that Chris' "-isms" trump his mental handicap. I really don't expect you to understand this due to your autistic response, but it was worth a shot.

Either way, why do you care so much about this? Are YOU a Social Justice Warrior? Seems like an odd thing for you to reply to.

SJW is a catch-all term to describe sheltered, politically correct, liberal faggots with little to no real world experience. If you don't like being lumped in with a bunch of internet retards, find a better identity to latch onto.

TRUMP 2016.
>>
File: 1467586353383.jpg (53 KB, 638x475) Image search: [Google]
1467586353383.jpg
53 KB, 638x475
>>29758934
>>29759437
Who the in hell is "bulling" Chris for being "intolerant"? This is the first time i've seen this idea. People have always made fun of him for being a total retard. I've never heard of people really giving a shit about his social/political opinions. Any time that stuff came up it just added to the humor of it all. I highly doubt anyone has gone after Chris for his specific thoughts on anything. He's a moron. His opinions don't matter.

>>29759537
>the people who troll him are a bunch of typical left-wing morons who think Chris is a horrific human being
Where is this coming from? I mean maybe there was motivated moral-fagging given the chanology autism in this time period. But to suggest that this is a significant thing to Chris's story just seems wrong. ED is obviously where he blew up.
>>
File: 1466755231593.jpg (31 KB, 193x239) Image search: [Google]
1466755231593.jpg
31 KB, 193x239
>>29759208
He was talking about how they fucked with him because they thought they were doing something morally right.
>>
I hope some old, eccentric billionaire leaves CWC their entire fortune. I would just love to see the havoc that he would wreak with that kind of money at his disposal.
>>
>>29756996

lol do you honestly believe ISIS is going to waste their time training CWC?
>>
>>29759738
They wouldn't need to train him, he is already more than capable of producing mountains of Sonichu propaganda for them. He could offer them a licensing deal along the lines of the one he graciously offered Sega. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjFwRnzySGY
>>
>>29759717
he would blow it all commissioning a Sonichu video game
>>
File: Chris Chan gets out of prison.jpg (62 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
Chris Chan gets out of prison.jpg
62 KB, 480x600
>>29755766
The saga will never end, Chris Chan is invincible. He's so fucking retarded and yet he has escaped burning to death in a house fire, escaped prison, fat as shit but hasn't been hospitalized yet, etc.

He's unstoppable, he'll outlive all of us.
>>
>>29755813
Within the year, probably around September. She was already looking into the light in the last video Chris posted.
>>
>>29756996
Is he really doing that badly? He has people dressing up as shitty drawings he created which he's meeting in real life. Trolls also buy his merchandise which might make him some money. Technically he's famous, just for all the wrong reasons.

I also honestly think that people care about him and this thread is a good example.
>>
>>29759865
>he dressed like a woman at his court appearances for the gamestop debacle
>now he's legally changed his name to Christine
At first I though this trans-lesbian soul thing was a phase, but Chris has really invested himself in this one, probably because he thinks girls have an easier life and he can still get chyna at the same time by saying he's a lesbian.
>>
>>29759912
That isn't Chris in the picture. Those are some le nerds doing meme cosplay.
>>
File: pepetired.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
pepetired.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>tfw you're high functioning autistic and lead a very similar life to chris chan
>>
File: 1467560572399.jpg (70 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1467560572399.jpg
70 KB, 846x846
>>29759675
Irrelevant, nigger. He might have been incorrect about sjw involvement, that isn't the point. He was still right about what an sjw is.
>>
>>29759738

>strap bomb to Chris
>on Black Friday, tell him "Go into Gamestop, press this button and Sonic's arms will no longer be blue"
>entire mall gets leveled
>>
>>29759973
>jon tron reaction image
>stupid comment
color me surprised
>>
>>29759717
Some guy actually donated a ridiculous amount of money for him to make a comic. Like $1000
>>
File: 1464307909727.jpg (87 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1464307909727.jpg
87 KB, 500x600
>>29759965
If you were more public with your autism you'd be one of the most documented people on the planet. We know more about Chris's life than most of the men in history.
>>
>>29760011
That money was spent in less than a week and I doubt Chris even got to page two because of 'stress'.
>>
>>29759965
High functioning autism is where you have friends and romantic relationships so you probably have low functioning autism. Not trying to troll. This is the technical definition.
>>
>>29760041

I had a GF for a year and a half and a group of friends for a few years. So yes, I am high functioning. Also you're wrong about the definition m8. High functioning means high IQ.

So please STFU you're not a psychologist.

>>29760017

fuck that
>>
Can I be your special lady?
>>
>>29760041

also to clarify even further for your dumb faggot face

High-functioning autism is characterized by features very similar to those of Asperger syndrome. The defining characteristic most widely recognized by psychologists is a significant delay in the development of early speech and language skills, before the age of three years.[2] The diagnostic criteria of Asperger syndrome exclude a general language delay.[5]

Further differences in features between people with high-functioning autism and those with Asperger syndrome, include the following:[2][6][7][8]

People with HFA have a lower verbal reasoning ability
Better visual/spatial skills (higher performance IQ) than people with Asperger syndrome
Less deviating locomotion than people with Asperger syndrome
People with HFA more often have problems functioning independently
Curiosity and interest for many different things, in contrast to people with Asperger syndrome
People with Asperger syndrome are better at empathizing with another
The male to female ratio of 4:1 for HFA is much smaller than that of Asperger syndrome

Individuals with autism spectrum disorders, including high-functioning autism, risk developing symptoms of anxiety. While anxiety is one of the most commonly occurring mental health symptoms, children and adolescents with high functioning autism are at an even greater risk of developing symptoms.[9]

There are other comorbidities, the presence of one or more disorders in addition to the primary disorder, associated with high-functioning autism. Some of these include depression, bipolar disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). In particular the link between HFA and OCD, has been studied; both have abnormalities associated with serotonin.

HFA does not cause nor include intellectual disabilities. This characteristic distinguishes HFA from the rest of the autism spectrum; between 40 and 55% of individuals with autism also have an intellectual disability.
>>
>>29760076
>>29760143
I too, know how to copy and paste things I don't understand from Wikipedia. Look up the definition for autism spectrum disorder (which is what high functioning autism was later merge into) in an actual book that specifies mental diseases like the DSM-IV then promptly kill yourselves for thinking that your Wikipedia skills trump understanding an actual fucking reference book.

FYI, you are not high functioning. Kill yourselves.
>>
Chris will go out like Maud Lewis, a poverty stricken creep painting sonichus on coke cans to make enough scratch to get a Burger King breakfast
In a world of redundancy he at least is interesting
>>
>>29756756
He'd probably be a sex offender
>>
>>29755766
Suicide, murder suicide.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.