[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to turn my sister to like me again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1453187835524s.jpg (10 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1453187835524s.jpg
10 KB, 250x246
I always wished that my sister would be like that in Anime, but sadly that's not reality.

>we are both neets
>she 19 me 21, both no friends.
>she is pretty dumb, iq 89 or something

>she blames me for everything what's wrong in her life

>i am at fault for she not having any friends
>i am at fault for her feeling bad
>i am at fault for basically every bad feeling she has, in her mind

She constantly bitches about ' I wan't to be alone, you are an narzistic asshole brother!

>i sometimes not clean the house
>i sometimes not feed the animals
>i hang out alot with my mother, sister is jelly,
because she want's that too, and she get's it too, but apparently not enough in her mind.

>Don't enslave us anon! I wan't to drive alone with my mother!

>b-but why can't we do it all together?

>because i need to talk alone with her!

>every evening she yells 'MOOOM come to me at my room need to talk to you pleaaassee'

I am clueless, i don't know what to do, it's so weird.

I just want her to be my littler sister again, to like me, i hate her banshee like screaming when she is upset, she makes things up that aren't even real, just in her mind.
>>
>>29755655
fuck her to increase you're relationship
>>
>>29755655
is she ugly?

giginal
>>
>>29755721
Considering iq 89 statement, I already assumed this desu.
>>
could you have sex with her and send us pics?
>>
My sister's the same way. All I have to do is stand in the same room as her to piss her off.
>>
do you ever say you love her or say that you just want things to be good between the two of you?
>>
is your name sebastian?
>>
>>29756750
yes my name is sebastian, why?
>>
>>29756811
nevermind, just saw the ages, they wouldn't add up to who I would know.
Anyway, just rape your sister.
>>
>>29755655
A good dicking should set her straight. I had to learn that the hard way.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.