[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fiance recently started doing gymnastics as a hobby >cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
>fiance recently started doing gymnastics as a hobby
>cool
>starts asking me if I want to go with her
>starts implying that I should work out

This is the end, isn't it?
>>
File: hmm.jpg (16 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
16 KB, 620x330
>>29755541
It's all over, lad.
She'll be bouncing on gymnast Chad's dick within the month.
At least she's giving you the opportunity to better yourself and become one of those gymnast Chads she's been lusting after, rather than instantly getting dicked. Sounds like a nice lass.
>>
>>29755541
Or you could start working out
>>
>>29755541
About to get married but too lazy to keep up how you look

You gotta look good to keep her bro so get to work.
>>
>>29755541

>Started gymnastics
>As a hobby
>As an adult

You better have some good health insurance cause she's headed straight for Snap City. That really sucks that you have a fiancee who wants to do things together with you and wants you to do things that are good for you.

>>29755805
Male gymnasts are usually gay and almost always manlets. I don't think OP has anything to worry about.
>>
>>29755541
>fiance
It was over before it started.
>>
>>29755541
You should have already been working out m8
>>
>fiance

You deserve it.
>>
File: lkn3zXO.gif (2 MB, 380x239) Image search: [Google]
lkn3zXO.gif
2 MB, 380x239
>>29756086
Working out seems boring, though. Maybe I can try a martial art so I can gain some practical skills while I get in shape?
>>
>>29755541
>fiance

leave you fucking normie scum
>>
>>29756198
>boring
Fucking manchildren I swear to God
>>
>>29756198

>Martial art

You're going to get so injured it's not even funny. I do not know anybody who does martial arts that doesn't have a laundry list of injuries, both acute and chronic.
>>
>>29756198
Lifting isn't boring. I can't imagine something which only takes 30 minutes 3 times a week being that boring... It also cultivates discipline which is an extremely practical skill.
>>
File: qJ9rsXW.jpg (161 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
qJ9rsXW.jpg
161 KB, 1024x1365
>>29756237
No you leave. I've been here long enough to remember when Pepe was all about the good feels.
>>
>>29756338
>only 30 minutes
Still agree with the sentiment
>>
>>29756821
Beginner strength programs (what OP should start with) take ~30 minutes 3 times a week.
>>
>>29756904
Fair point f.a.m.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.