[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help from someone in San Francisco. I've been smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1024x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1024x583
I need help from someone in San Francisco.
I've been smoking for about a year now(19) but since they changed the age to 21 I haven't been able to buy cigarettes. I'm bought a bunch before the law changes, but I'm almost out. Does anyone know a store, preferably in the mission, that doesn't card
>>
>>29755491

Try Nevada.
>>
>>29755553
I'd sooner just pay a homeless dude 10 to buy me a pack
>>
>>29755491
Bumping because I don't want to put my faith in a homeless duse
>>
>>29755566
>>29755641

Why don't you just wait two years?
>>
>>29755693
That's not how addiction works
>>
>>29755740

Why don't you move to a non-queer state like Nevada? If it were me I would much rather move than have to interact with a homeless person on a daily basis just to get cigarettes.
>>
>>29755801
I'm headed to college at the end of summer, and my college is in North Carolina, so I only need to hold out until then
>>
>>29755857
But I can't stop (won't stop) so I need a way to get cigs that preferably doesn't involve trusting homeless people with my money
>>
>lives in San Fran
>doesn't have the social skills to befriend someone and ask them to buy you a pack of cigarettes

you're never gonna make it senpai
>>
>>29756008
I only moved to San Francisco about two weeks ago because my mom kicked me out. In San Diego I had plenty of people who could guy me cigarettes and I knew a few stores that didn't card, but bod I work all day and don't know anyone>>29756008
>>
>>29755491
Smuggling, Anon. I'm in NYC where the gestapo make smoking miserable
Find a euro or a southerner from anywhere else & cheat the system
>>
>>29755491
this is your punishment for not paying attention to local legislature.

(sent from my porch while smoking)
>>
first the texan kid wanting booze, then this, so soon
cmon, really?
>>
>>29756041
The point of the law is that us adults don't trust kids like you to make right decisions with their lives. The law is working and I'm glad. I smoked on an off from age 17-22 and never let myself get addicted. You're not responsible enough to smoke if you're an addict after one year.
>>
>>29756111
lmao, cigs are easy af to get here.
>>
>>29756111
can't you go to canada and get them from the indians or duty free.....are there indians on the eastcoast?
>>
>>29757132
no....the law is that way so younger kids don't smoke. 18yos can still be highschool and supply the 14yos
>>
>>29757131
Booze is so fucking easy to get though. Especially in texas
>>
Can sign up for the army but can't smoke cigs, fuck CA
>>
>>29757173
The military is actually a specific exception. They can buy cigs on military bases.
>>
>>29757169
for normalfags with lots of connections
>>
>>29757211
When I was 19 I fermented granulated sugar with bakers yeast. It's like $1.50 a gallon.
>>
>>29757169
never had a problem getting booze as a kid, especially if you stole it.

cigarettes were relatively hard to get. had to find a corner shop where the workers were either too much of an off the boat immigrant or knew they were hooking up kids.

standing out side the store asking random people to buy for you worked so much easier with booze than cigarettes ime.
>>
>>29755491
I live in Oakland and I'm not going to help you, not becuase smoking is bad for you but because I hate you and I like it when you suffer.

Have fun with your withdrawal, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29757247
Good, I have no pity for addicts. You can villify the suppliers all god damn day, but it takes two hands to make a transaction.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.