[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unemployment General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1417553099104.jpg (55 KB, 638x617) Image search: [Google]
1417553099104.jpg
55 KB, 638x617
>go through the effort of creating a cover letter and answering their dumb questionnaire
>they can't be bothered to send an email that i didn't get the job
>>
where have you been looking for jobs? what websites?

are you college educated or looking for a trade thing or what?
>>
>>29755040
Degree in Economics, worked for two years finance before they laid everyone off.
>>
>>29755058
where are you looking for work?
>>
>>29755077
In Hartford, I'm going directly to the companies wbesite
>>
>>29755100
Lots of companies need more generalist smart people. Like reasonably intelligent people to do things that help run a business/operations type stuff. I've hired a few lads with useless degrees like economics and now have them doing productive things unrelated to their degree, but that still uses their brain.

Maybe open up your options a bit and look for something outside of economics that want someone with a college degree. Just a thought, maybe you love econ and want to stay in that, but, if things get desperate consider that as an option if they arise.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.