[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw it's never clean enough >tfw things are always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>tfw it's never clean enough
>tfw things are always out of order
>tfw you wake up with dust everywhere, after you dusted everything the night before
>tfw there's shit stains all over the toilet even though you cleaned it yesterday
>tfw there's piss all over the doorknobs and light switch and faucet
>tfw all sorts of dirty disgusting bacteria from human and animals being dragged in from the outside because my parents walk around the house with their shoes one
>tfw my dad blows his nose into his hand and doesn't wash his hands
>tfw mom and dad are constantly coughing with an open mouth and ripping ass in the kitchen

help
>>
>>29754685
your family is nasty
>>
>>29754685
bleach everything including yourself
>>
>>29755549
I used to think that I was a germophobe and had OCD or something until I went to other peoples' homes and they all had nice things that were in their right place and didn't have clutter everywhere and people washed their hands and took off their shoes. As it turns out I'm (relatively) normal.

My parents even get mad if I clean too often.
>>
>>29755581
I have to use a Lysol wipe every time that I go do something in a room other than my own.

I'm also thinking of getting slippers that I'll wear only outside of my room since every other room has had dirty shoes walk all over them everyday.
>>
>>29755597
>tfw mom cooks dinner without washing her hands or gloves on. Hamburgers etc
>>
>>29755710
same. my dad who enjoys bloing his fucking nose into his hand and doesn't wash his hands after taking a piss always makes a shit-ton of food like once a week and when I politely refuse his food he's all "what's wrong? Don't you like chicken wings? Are you vegan?" and I can't say "it's because you put your pissmitts all over everything".

Then my mom washes the dishes and I have to secretly wash them again at night.
>>
Cook self on grill destroys bacteria never worry about it again
>>
>tfw ants on your floor
>tfw overflowing garbage
>tfw dish build up
>tfw you miss the toilet and just pretend it didn't happen
>>
>>29754685
>tfw there's piss all over the doorknobs and light switch and faucet

my only explanation is that your parents have a watersports fetish
>>
>Dusty shelves in room
>Family complains
Who cares if there is dust on a shelf in my room. They don't take more than 1 step into it ever anyway. the rest of the room is pretty clean I just don't care about dust.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.