[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get the courage to start a podcast? I can't start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462925639750.jpg (81 KB, 460x676) Image search: [Google]
1462925639750.jpg
81 KB, 460x676
How do I get the courage to start a podcast?
I can't start talking in my microphone even when there's no one home, because I'm afraid some neighbor will hear me.

Fuck it, I'm such a pussy. I can't even talk with people on Skype, because I feel so uncomfortable thinking my parents will hear me.
>>
>>29754683
>Being this much of a pussy
>Thinking people want to hear anything a pussy like you has to say
>>
>>29754683
tell me about the podcast you want to make
>>
>>29755254
What do you want to know about it?

I just want to talk about life and shit, trying to be funny. It would probably be pretty shitty, but I'm not expecting it to be good.
>>
Make a vlog instead

Podcasts work better for specific topics rather than just general rambling
>>
>>29755366
You need a central topic

Come up with something and start banging them out, record maybe ten without releasing any

When you think you're good enough start releasing them
>>
>>29755395
Actually I'm not OP but I had a question about vlogs, I've made about two dozen or so vlogs of me rambling and talking about my life and what not but what is a good place to upload them and get feedback on them? I'm a bit hesitant to upload them to Youtube, but I guess that'd be the best place to upload them.

I really hate recording vlogs and not showing them to people, I really want feedback on them and see if people agree with what I'm saying and if they like my viewpoints on certain things. It's mostly just me talking about my life and why I'm bad when it comes to women and relationships, or why I hated college and have depression. A lot of rambling and complaining like you said, I don't think people would even care to listen to it, they'd probably leave comments like "You're a faggot" or "Grow up and stop being a pussy" I doubt I'd get any positive comments or opinions.
>>
>>29755527
Youtube is probably the only option for videos. If you avoid whoring the videos out too much you should be alright. Generally people will just stop watching if they don't like something.
>>
Do you know what would be a sweet idea?
A robot podcast. A few people from here who don't have the strongest version of autism and can talk, chatting for an hour or so about robot-y things
>>
>>29755527
Well, if you don't try to be funny, people won't watch it.

Some people can talk about those topics without sounding cringy, because they joke about that, rather than self-pitting.

My fear is to sound too self-pitting.

OP here.
>>
>>29755614
That would be pretty cool, but I fear it could be just "oh my gawd, MEMES".
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.