[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My "friend" just posted this on facebook and tagged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
My "friend" just posted this on facebook and tagged his three other friends.

I hate my life.
>>
You shouldn't feel bad, he's the one who made the faux pas.
>>
>social media
You got what you deserve
>>
Been in similar situations. Friendcucking hurts desu.
>>
only normals have friends
>>
How do you know people or have a facebook? Everybody I have met would never even let anybody know they were seen with me, or spoken with me. I am not to be spoken to, I am to be ignored due to illness and difference.
>>
>>29754635
You're just not his main friend
>>
so glad I just barely escaped on the tail end of having to deal with this shit

lol you're all fags
>>
>>29754635
>friend
Fuck off
>>
>friend with neighbour kid since I can remember
>"fun" survey in elementary school
>one questions is "Who's your best friend?"
>pick him ofc
>he showed me his survey
>didn't pick me

>many years later
>gets a gf
>only see him twice a year
>he's still my neighbour

Fuck you M
>>
When summer started I made a list of all the friends I wanted to hang out with before classes start up again.

Haven't met with a single one.
>>
I've been in a similar situation, anon. It's okay, some people just weren't meant to have friends.
>>
I've had this happen before and it fucking sucks.

People who do this shit are literally the worst.
>>
get fucked neetboi
>>
File: meatalltimes.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
meatalltimes.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>29754635
i'm so glad i became Stoic in high school so i don't give a shit whether or not i have friends or if i'm making the most of my life
>be 18
>graduated high school about 2 months ago
>we have walk out where we walk out of the school for the last time. parents, grandparents, older friends, etc. are all there
>tfw no family or friends present
>just kind of orbit around this one fat girl that i've been friends with since elementary school and her friends (guys who are pretty cool but go to faggy shit like /sp/ )
>they say "let's take a group photo!"
>nice.jpg
>"anon, here take my phone"
>cucked
later on a parent came over and took photos for them. i tried to get in one but was passively pushed out to the side and just sort of stood there until they were finished.

bonus: they said they were going to go play smash at someone's house (the one saying it made eye contact with me so i assumed they were talking to me as well) . i texted that person for their address and got no response. proceeded to wait in the race trac (gas station) parking lot until 5pm before going back home and giving up.

just give up while you still have some semblance of dignity and invest in some online friends. those are actually worth your time.
>>
>>29755451
It sucks. Because all my "friends" are really nice people and I know they aren't doing it on purpose. Its like they just forgot about me. Its like I just phazed out of existence.
>>
>>29755148
How many were on the list? Have you tried contacting them?
>>
File: 1467734573668.png (53 KB, 362x318) Image search: [Google]
1467734573668.png
53 KB, 362x318
Talk to your friends.

I am a cyborg and my social life is way more busy now, I neglected my robot bro and he called me out of the blue saying he was feeling sad and like I didn't care anymore.

I cancelled all my plans and called in sick to work and we played vidya amd drank beer all afternoon, and now I make sure I visit him at least every fortnight and talk to him at least every second day.
>>
>>29755616
You're a good person, and a good friend.
>>
>>29754870
man I fucking hated those surveys
>>
>>29755616
What has he done to earn your time friendo? Sounds like you're enabling a loser.
>>
>>29755606
Maybe about 15 or so.
I have tried. They dont respond often.

>>29755616
I try. I try texting them. They dont respond. I send them snapchats, they dont respond. I feel like they resent me.
>>
File: gang's all here.jpg (19 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
gang's all here.jpg
19 KB, 480x270
>>29754635
These three friends?
>>
>>29755839
Those do not seem like friends at all then.
If you know for sure they are not ignoring you, then that's not the act of friendship.

Why do you assume you are friends with them?
>>
>>29755946
Well, I think they would consider me a friend, atleast. The one kid who posted that OP image sometimes tags me in some stuff, rarely. I asked my one friend if he got my message and he said something like he always forgets to reply or something.
>>
>>29755789
Friends since 8, always there when I need need him, as intelligent as he is autistic, whenever I'm stuck on an issue he always plays devil's advocatw to help me figure it out.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.