[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why dont you guys become stupidly successful and rich and throw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (363 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
363 KB, 5000x5000
why dont you guys become stupidly successful and rich and throw illustrious parties to woo the girl of your dreams from way far back?

its what i want to do, but i have no idea where to start
>>
File: bed-time-feels.jpg (209 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
bed-time-feels.jpg
209 KB, 624x480
I'm pretty wealthy. At least wealthy enough where it wouldn't be a problem to throw big parties and get tables/bottle service at clubs and such, but I'm just too tired all the time. By 10pm I want to sleep.

Part of it is from wageslaving, but, in general I just have no energy.

I guess just.. don't think that money will solve being a robot. I'm not going to be that asshole who says money doesn't buy happiness, because it does to some extent.. but I'm still miserable, I'm still alone, and I still feel stuck.
>>
>>29754526

some1 read the great gatsby this summer
>>
>>29755318
i watched the movie last year but it just popped into my mind recently
>>
>>29754526
>hey guys I wish I was the great gatsby
tried this it doesnt work. just like in the book.
>>
I don't have the drive for it, honestly
I'm trying to learn producing but it's too fucking hard
>>
>>29756226
I've been trying to write. God damn my respect for writers is through the roof. Or maybe I'm just retarded but I like to believe I have decent ideas/themes for my ideas. They're nothing groundbreaking or super unique but they have elements to the story that aren't really explored in the ways that I would like to see. But im just a fucking autist who lives in his moms basement and wrote a few pages of a book and think I have a chance.
>>
i am a talented music producer, but it's not what you know but who you know and i am a social retard if not intoxicated
>>
>>29756254
I've wrote a few dope rap lyrics
but honestly, it's all about who'll listen it
you can write like Nas, but if you don't have anyone listening, it won't give you shit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.