[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone measure up to my level of patheticness? >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1459126567837 (1).gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1459126567837 (1).gif
164 KB, 494x332
Does anyone measure up to my level of patheticness?

>have finished an entire year of college so far, currently 19 years old
>excluding professors, literally only less than 3 ot 4 people from college would recognize me
>i have initiated 0 (zero) conversations with people total
>i have talked to only two people (excluding professors) for more than a total of 30 seconds
>i have talked to no one and have not left the house since may 11th except for my parents and brother
>the last semester was my worst, talked to absolutely no one except my lab partner when i had to. As in literally not a spoken word to anyone else the entire semester, except when one person said hi to me before trying to cheat off of me at a final exam

Could there even possibly be something more pathetic? Like I don't see how it could possibly be worse. I'll post more shit if i think of any
>>
Maybe you should try talking to people so you're not as pathetic
>>
>>29754534
Idk i feel like the other people don't deserve to have this pathetic piece of shit wasting their time and that i am beneath everyone else inherently

The only thing i am good for is my brain in things not related to social shit. I have a 4.0 goa somehow and slept through at least 40% of classes or so
>>
File: hitlertippingfedora.jpg (163 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
hitlertippingfedora.jpg
163 KB, 700x609
Did you at least get good grades?

You can still join clubs and things without it being too weird in your sophomore year. If your lack of social life comes up, just say you were really focused on school your freshman year.
>>
So you think your pathetic because you haven't talked to anyone?

There are plenty of people more pathetic than you, your not a robot, your just a shy little faggot. Don't talk to people if you don't want too, if you have a weird taste of interets and feel like no one can relate then learn social norms just as sports, normie music and other shit to break the ice.
>>
>>29754569
Gpa*

Idk i just feel like i am a hinderance/bother to other peoples existence just by being in the same room as them. They don't do anything to make me feel that way, if anything it's the opposite, just how i feel.

Probably from a childhood of neglect isolation and abuse lel
>>
>>29754504
I'm you except I never went to college.
>>
>>29754569
Better to be a friendless loser with a 4.0 than Chad who got into the best fraternity and partied his way into failing out.
>>
>>29754598
>join clubs

Yeah this loser fag pops up out of nowhere and joins their club and just fucks up the atmosphere they had going

I'm not even good at anything anyway
>>
>>29754646
Well better to be a chad who partied and shit and enjoys his life, than a retard with 0 social experience in his life who winds up killing himself. But he had a 4.0 gpa right

Lmfao now that i think about it if i killed myself no one would even give a shit outside my parents and grandparents and aunt

Like no one would even know i was dead LOL

Oh yeah
>tfw you have two contacts in your phone
>your mother and father
Brb finding heroin to OD on
>>
>>29754712
Do it you little faggot, what are you trying to accomplish with this thread? If you're unhappy about being lonely, fucking talk to people.
>>
stop these who's-more-pathetic contests holy shit. you described an average robot
>>
>>29754678
Then join a club full of other awkward loser fags like the animu, sci-fi and fantasy, or SCA. Or one of the less popular sports clubs that will be grateful for any warm body. Ideally join 2 clubs in case one of them hates you.
>>
>patheticness
I read that as patricianess. Go for that max level wizard.
>>
>>29754734
Idk just laying in bed with no energy and i feel like posting this

What are u gonna do about it fag
>>
>19
>in college
>hasn't left the house in 2 months
>>>>>>could there even possibly be something more pathetic?
Alright, there you have it. I'm leaving the board now, it was fun while it lasted
>>
>>29754838
I'm on summer break or whatever the fuck it's called

>when ur so pathetic that u make a robot cringe so hard he leaves r9k forever
>>
File: interests.jpg (66 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
interests.jpg
66 KB, 960x540
The only reason you are pathetic is your disgusting self-pity.
>>
>>29755067
Idk even what that means too well but i dont think thats it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.