[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you play male or female characters when given the option
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_201607187_100718.jpg (542 KB, 769x738) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201607187_100718.jpg
542 KB, 769x738
Did you play male or female characters when given the option in games?

I played females, because i prefered looking at their asses.
>>
>>29754436
first play through self insert
second play through complete opposite choices
>>
female, they usually have better customization options.
>>
File: 1270313329090.jpg (597 KB, 1125x1600) Image search: [Google]
1270313329090.jpg
597 KB, 1125x1600
I normally play female because their models are always better. Males using look like fucking gorillas. ex: World of warcraft
>>
File: 1466767282447.jpg (127 KB, 600x1266) Image search: [Google]
1466767282447.jpg
127 KB, 600x1266
>>29754465
usually look like*

fuck me
>>
Always male, self-inserted since I was a kid
>>
kind of a mix. in some games i used to play the females were smaller targets even though the hitbox was the same, they were visually smaller, so i chose them. only played one mmorpg and had a female character because it had a big butt. in single player rpg type of games like mass effect i play males because the whole romance stuff would be way too weird if i played as a female
>>
>>29754436

Always female because it's the only time I can be what I can't.
>>
>>29754436
male because it's always awkward as fuck when some guy with a chicks name is talking on vent during a raid.

just imagine hearing a female NE named "Tixy" in a deep male voice describing how to take down Maggaroth for example.
>>
In any game with a waifu I pick the male character
>>
File: Jak_from_Jak_II_concept_art.png (973 KB, 706x1240) Image search: [Google]
Jak_from_Jak_II_concept_art.png
973 KB, 706x1240
I usually self-insert myself in a way when playing video games. I'm a guy with long hair, like the dude in your pic and if there's a guy with long hair in the game, you can bet I'm usually playing as that guy or if the game has custom characters, I usually make the guy have long hair.
>>
>>29754582

Having played wow from Vanilla through most of WotLK, you get used to it. I was an officer for most of my time playing, and its just something that doesn't matter. Just shorten the name like you would anyway. "Tixy" becomes "Tix". The end.
>>
>>29754582
That sounds comical, I think I'd enjoy it.
>>
File: Pynchon's face.png (448 KB, 746x670) Image search: [Google]
Pynchon's face.png
448 KB, 746x670
I always played as a female character. I tried to lie to myself like you OP, but in reality I did it because I'm a beta faggot.
>>
>>29754436
Is that a girl or a guy? oregano copypasta
>>
I always play female. don't know why. don't care to think about it.
>>
male characters for rpgs, female for overwatch (other than bastion) & fighting games. Dota 2 is a mix.
>>
Who ever has the personality/weapons/fighting style/etc I like
>>
>>29754436
I don't mind playing as a female character. Doesn't make any difference to me. But if they give me the option I'm always going to choose the white character. So if I'm playing an RPG and all the men are mexican or niggers and they have 1 white girl (surprising amount of games do this shit) then I choose the white girl.
>>
>>29754436
Male so i didn't look like a cuck in front of my friends

>inb4 fear of beta
>>
The only game I don't play a grill when given a choice is bethesda fallouts, since I know i'll inevitably get loli, rape and pose mods to make an album.
>>
>>29754436
I play both. If I want to do a serious playthrough, I go with male.
If I just want to fap to my heavily customized character, I pick female.
>>
>>29754436

I always play female characters because I like to make them pretty and stuff and eventually fall in love with them..

Happened to me lot's of times, currently in love with Lightning ;_;
>>
>>29754436
guys who play as female characters in video games are just trannies in denial. end yourselves
>>
When I was a kid I chose a female Revan in my favorite game, KOTOR. I would intentionally be cruel so I could get off to it. Now I tend to make a character of my likeness so I can roleplay.
>>
File: lefilename.jpg (112 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lefilename.jpg
112 KB, 1024x768
>>29756592
tranny detected

the male body has a more aesthetic silhouette. armor looks better on men and men look better in armor so if I'm playing an rpg I prefer to use male characters
>>
>>29754621
>I usually self-insert myself
this t b h, always play a guy because I like to imagine that it's actually me in it, try to copy facial features and as much as I can from myself onto the character to make it seem like I'm actually in the game.
It's pretty cool.
>>
Completely depends on the race/class. If I'm playing an orc warrior, I'll be male for example. But for an elf archer I'll be female.
>>
I play female because I am a homosexual and would rather make my character pretty instead of "cool."
>>
>>29754436
Male characters are always bulky as fuck, so I rarely choose them. And exception to this was Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2 where I played as the elf. I'm not a fuckin' swole guy and I'm not particularly a fan of the physique either, so I don't enjoy walking around as a human Tonka truck. Also my hair is long and they usually have shitty male hairstyles.
>>
I use to play as only male characters but now I seem to be transitioning into female characters.

All with the name Alice.
>>
>>29756950
>not wanting to fap to your character
Gay.
>>
>>29754436

>I played females, because i prefered looking at their asses.

I like to go back and play Tomb Raider Underworld every once in a while just to fap to Lara on the first level when she's in the skin tight scuba outfit.

I play as a male probably about 2/3 of the time when I create characters, though.
>>
I have always gone with the female character of at all possible. I've ERP'd before, many times as a girl. I like it better.
>>
>>29757374
>implying I don't fap to men
>>
>>29757146
I too am a homosexual and I prefer making 'cool' prettymale characters
>>
Male if character talks or I'm in an online game
Female if character is a mute
>>
Always female because I can't play as delectable fuccbois like the one you posted.
Usually every guy character is some roided up retard who looks the Rock or some bullshit.
>>
>>29754436
I preferred women, because it made me feel less alone
>>
Male, because I was bullied a lot and thought a female character would give them another reason to bully me.
>>
File: 1457070505627.png (781 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
1457070505627.png
781 KB, 598x598
>>29754436
Depends on the mmo and the type of races, for WoW it was either female human, male worgen, or male Panda. For EQ2 male Ratonga/Iksar all the way.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.