[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't go in public without women laughing at me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1403214667187.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1403214667187.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
>can't go in public without women laughing at me
>>
>>29754411
Just beat and rape them
>>
>>29754411
reminded me of how a few girls laughed when i passed them in uni, they know me for years but never talked to me

i didn't even feel much at this point i have seen much worse but i still want them to die
>>
Maybe they're just laughing with you, anon :)
>>
>>29754411
Stop walking manually, its comic tier to watch m8
>>
I have the same problem, i have a shitty health i look like a fucking corpse but fuck them
>>
>>29754411
Isn't indifference worse? At least you exist in their eyes.
>>
Why would they laugh at you? Do you wear filthy clothes and not bathe?
>>
>>29754793
Maybe OP means he is unable to go into public unless women laugh at him. Sounds like an attention whore fag to me.
>>
>>29754777
I'd like to be invisible like 90%of the people i try to not care but it always hurt me when a retard stares at me like a freak
>>
I flicked off one bitch who worked at McDonald's. I got the food and she's was a total bitch while handing it to me. So I walked the same McDonald's w little later on and flicked her off through the window while maintaining eye contact and walking off. I fucking hate women. >Inb4 normies you can eat my shit
>>
>>29754960
Sorry. I'm binge drinking and dxming this whole weekend,
>>
Get used to it or git gud, women can be cunts. It happens, move on.
>>
Just take the piss out of them, crack a joke or roast them try not to give a shit and you'll be fine
>>
>>29754447
Rolling for OP to man up and do this.
>>
>>29755064
If he needs a crane to get out of bed I doubt he could catch one
>>
don't pay them attention, play it cool or beat the hell out of them
>>
>>29754411
Do women actually do that? Here if you look like a creep or something women won't laugh but feel uncomfortable and upset near you.
>>
take a shit on them.
>>
File: 1463340552929.jpg (11 KB, 254x247) Image search: [Google]
1463340552929.jpg
11 KB, 254x247
>>29754411
>feel sorta sad and mad while laying in bed.
>remember all those girls in middle school that called me weirdo.
>remember this one girl called Maureen
>biggest fucking yapper you ever saw, like a bigmouth bass
>fantasize about her trapped in a room with me and mocking me
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.