[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop the white knights >never, I repeat never hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1440947191922.png (371 KB, 525x709) Image search: [Google]
1440947191922.png
371 KB, 525x709
How to stop the white knights

>never, I repeat never hold the door for any woman unless she is middle aged or elderly, much smaller than you, and has a walker

>stop giving sluts compliments they don't deserve

>stop being a thirsty faggot

>get off Facebook, get off tinder, get off social media in general

>pick up a surfboard and go hit the waves

>never care about females again
>>
>How to stop the white knights
>pick up a surfboard and go hit the waves
>>
>>29754323

By picking up a hobby you love like surfing and placing it high above women, you reach god status and are no longer part of the white knights' ranks.
>>
>>29754323
>>29754287
I surf and white knighting is rampant unless you're surfing alone. Every dude gives girls waves and they feel entitled to it. It gets dangerous cuz they'll sometimes drop in on you risking collision and shit. Fuck girls, they ruin everhthing.
>>
>>29754405

Fuck really? I always thought surfing was the prima dona of alpha or omega 'I'm going to be out there loving the fuck out of life and not giving one fuck about anyone or anything' hobbies
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.