[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be sexy >be fit >be strong >be confident >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 700x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 700x524
>be sexy
>be fit
>be strong
>be confident
>be aesthetic facially
>be absolutely fucking badass
>still no women
>still a robot

What's the fucking deal?
Posted my lifts for reference in pic. I've been a big /fit/ buff lately to get the bitches but they're not responding well. I try talking to them and they seem intimidated. I've been doing Mystery PUA techniques such as peacocking and flexing my muscles at the bar, yet they never look at me or come over and rub my biceps. I've been putting in work for ages and I'm not seeing any poon. Help.
>>
>>29754240
if thats you, you look like a huge fucking douche faggot who moonlights as the twink faggot in bbc movies

My guess would be that is the reason.
>>
File: based_freud.jpg (22 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
based_freud.jpg
22 KB, 300x450
>>29754240
>thinking your face is aesthetic

talk to me when you look like this
>>
you are not facially aesthetic. become facially aesthetic and the women will respond well
>>
>>29754268
Hey man fuck you I could pick you up with one arm and kick your teeth in. I'm no twink, I'm fucking ripped.
>>
>>29754240
You look short to be completely honest with you family member
>>
its the steve buscemi eyes
>>
File: zyzz_8_4_2014_8.jpg (102 KB, 560x894) Image search: [Google]
zyzz_8_4_2014_8.jpg
102 KB, 560x894
>>29754285
talk to me when you look like this

Also I'm willing to bet I look better than OP but if I posted my pic then this would just turn into some /soc/-/fit/ CBT.
>>
>>29754240
I know this is bait but you're not strong and you're not big. Also Mystery's "techniques" are made up, they don't work. Let's be honest, the guy in your pic made you made and now making him look like a fool makes you feel better, right?
>>
>>29754336
You want him to look dead?
You are fucking sick anon.
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 232666.jpg (59 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
232666.jpg
59 KB, 717x960
Fight me gaijin
>>
>>29754240
>210 squat
>185 bench
>350 dead

Friendly reminder boys, your lifts arent even worth talking about to anyone until you reach 135 press, 225 bench, 315 squat, and 405 deadlift for 5 reps

Please do yourself a favor and have respect for yourself, dont embarrass yourselves
>>
>>29754240
You're lacking one thing: a brain. You probably come off as "that weird guy" or "that dull guy." Behind your back, girls say "omg I'd totally fuck him if he was interesting in any way"
>>
>>29754590
I knew a black girl tennis player in High School who could bench 220. It was sexy.
>>
>>29754590
Holy shit, wow...

140kg squat
97.5kg bench
160kg deadlift
>>
>>29754590
Proud of 1/2/3/4/5
Get 2/3/4/5/6 senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.