[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I might be homeless by tomorrow >Be me, 21 >Parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Looking_at_stars.jpg (106 KB, 1308x981) Image search: [Google]
Looking_at_stars.jpg
106 KB, 1308x981
So I might be homeless by tomorrow

>Be me, 21
>Parents on 10 day holiday trip, I have home for myself
>Spent the whole time playing vidia, masturbating and smoking weed
>Put every issue and all the ashes in a bag
>I have that bag tightly closed because it smells horrible
>Parents come back
>Mom enters my room, says it smells weird
>Open bag
>she smells it
>she fucking pukes
>world war 3 at home, they are not okay with drugs
>mom gets furious, starts blaming my laptop and i can see her turning to grab it, I know that she wants to break it
>youdon'tdarebitch
>grab her from the shoulder
>she tries to make force
>i have fucking take her by the arms from behind so she doesnt go crazycow
>she starts screaming (she is kinda fat so imagine the deal)
>i let her out
>she stares at me very angrily
>says: "anon, get a job"
>as soon as they go to sleep, i start packing my things

I wanted to move out since i was like 15 anyways and I had it planned, so it's not a big deal

also, times your parents got angry at you
>>
>>29754203
>Put every issue and all the ashes in a bag

it was a plastic bag
>>
>>29754232
also, tissue*
>>
>>29754203
Apologize to your parents for disrespecting their rules and their home, clean up your act, get a job, and move out on good terms.

If you think I'm being uncool by saying that, enjoy being homeless then. I guarantee what I've said to do will go much better for you.
>>
jesus why didn't you just roll your shit and smoke it outside like a normal person?
>>
>be a NEET
>don't conform to your overlord parents rules

lel get cucked neet. as the lady said "get a job"
>>
>>29755281
as if smoking weed is such a foul crime.
lmao.
it sounds like his parents are shitheads anyway.
to OP, godspeed. you don't need them. depending on your age you can seek assistance for homeless youths. just look around.. good luck on your travels.
>>
>>29755353
>I lord it over people on anime messageboards because I'm powerless and terrified IRL
how sad for you
>>
>>29755378
smoking weed isn't a big deal in itself, i agree. but if you're living with someone, for free, and they don't like you smoking weed, then you don't smoke weed. it's that simple, and if you disagree, you're an immature manchild.
>>
>>29755428

kek this

>>29755353
^ is a fucking loser
>>
>>29755378
I smoke weed too but I do it in my own home and I don't fucking leave the ashes in a plastic bag for days covered in cum.
>>
>>29755428
I'm literally worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, have a 4 person team working under me, and have a hot fucktoy whose face I cum on. I lord it over you because I've earned my right to feel superior
>>
>>29755681
I agreed with you until you wrote this. This is laughable. Go to bed.
>>
>>29755681
Then you're not a neet Mr.Meh
>>
>>29755913
Why would anyone give a fuck what you agree with? I am what 80% of the world wishes to be and I've earned every single piece of it. I have a right to talk down to you.
>>
>>29756142
your are gay
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.