[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just saw leaked samurai jack S5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: SamuraiJack.png (169 KB, 430x245) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiJack.png
169 KB, 430x245
Jack dies in the process of killing Aku in the past before he gets the chance to see his dad again; his dad and the villagers are all sad but grateful (spoiler)
>>
I GENUINELY BELIEVE YOU SHOULD HANG YOURSELF
>>
>>29754103
GOTTA GET BACK
i hope they dont go over the top with the blood and gore
>>
I will rape you with a sand paper dildo

80 grit you piece of shit
>>
I hope you're lying.
stop lying.

seriously, stop lying.
the only reason Samurai Jack is fighting is too reunite with his family and save his village (and the whole world)

GENNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29754279
They will, they talk about Jack becoming more rough as time went on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6yhhfiUh8
>>
>>29754103
Lying or not, Your value to me is lower than the week old cum-cloth I forgot to clean.

Get AIDS and die please
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.