[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP monitor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160526_153137.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160526_153137.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
>tfw got so mad over a game I just punched my screen and it got fucked

pic related
>>
>>29754030
Retards like you always make me feel better about sometimes being slightly irritated over games and thinking about mistakes I've made in them for the rest of the day.
>>
File: pepe red.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe red.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>>29754030
You did the right thing, anon! Games got shittier and shittier.. it's time we strike back!
Enough is enough!
>>
Don't smash your shit up retard. Anger when gaming is obligatory sometimes, just shout at the top of your lungs.

You will feel bad at first because you woke the neighbours but ultimately there aren't any consequences.
>>
>>29754124
kek is that what you do?
>>
>>29754030
what game was that?
>>
reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6LoC9KUVtI
>>
When I get really angry I sometimes grab the collar of my shirt and tear it apart like this. I've destroyed a few shirts I really liked this way. Like last night, I got fired from my job and as I was at home later drinking and fuming I had to externalize it somehow. I was wearing a t-shirt that I got for doing charity work with sick children...

NEVER EVER do I hit my computer though, that is absolutely taboo. PC-chan is my other half and the only thing that cares about me. It would be like beating my own mother, completely unthinkable no matter how angry she makes me sometimes.
>>
>>29754030

How does it feel having low IQ?

Intelligent people don't hit inanimate objects when they get mad.
>>
>>29754163
op here

cs go
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139 KB, 555x414) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139 KB, 555x414
>>29754187
What do intelligent people do when they get mad? Mail bombs to people?
>>
>>29754030
what game were you playing? better have been some real fuckin shit worth getting mad over
>>
>>29754216
>>29754256
nevermind nigga i see you were playing an ok game. if you weren't in a top-tier match though i'm gonna judge you for your anger, shouldn't be that hard for you unless you're out of the babby leagues
>>
>>29754030
Your monitor spidey now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.