[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first "real" job in an office after basically being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1394224718489.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1394224718489.jpg
261 KB, 1920x1080
>first "real" job in an office after basically being a NEET for years
>making a decent amount of money for my area
>wake up every day wanting to die
>go to bed every night hoping I won't wake up again
>people are beginning to realize I was hired despite not really being qualified
>slow and bad at everything I do
>spend all day drinking coffee and dreading the future at my computer while trying not to fuck up my work
>trying to make it at least 2 years to pay off all my student loans

Wagecucking is truly horrible. Stay NEET as long as possible.
>>
>>29753908
I just got fired after 1 and half years of that feel
I feel so free

Gonna just snowboard and work on phones apps for a year
>>
>>29753908
so what is the job title?
>>
File: 1386299561792.jpg (493 KB, 750x950) Image search: [Google]
1386299561792.jpg
493 KB, 750x950
>>29753977

Were you fired for incompetence?

My dream is to be a NEET living off of some small investment income or something. I don't think I'll ever be able to actually achieve that though.

Was there a point where you got used to it and just stopped giving a fuck?
>>
Wagecucking is for normies.
>>
>>29754016
I was fired for coming in late and half assing my job

>Was there a point where you got used to it
nope i just got more and more depressed, i wanted them to fire me
It was a call center job so i talked to people all day (very tiring as an extrovert) and i couldnt help them most the time so just argued with customers
>>
>>29753908
I truly feel for you, having learnt that being a NEET is the happiest lifestyle for those of a certain mental type.
>>
File: CZ5_It2_MVIAA_c_jpg_large.jpg (66 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
CZ5_It2_MVIAA_c_jpg_large.jpg
66 KB, 640x360
>>29754005

Don't wanna say in case I'm somehow identified

>>29754061

I don't think my job is quite as bad as a call center position, but I'm stupid and this job requires some technical knowledge, so I'm pretty fucked.

I guess the worst that can happen is they fire me and I no longer have to wagecuck, right?

>>29754092
Thanks, anon. It's very true.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.