[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brown feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Any South Asians here? How are you holding up?
>>
>>29753889
why are mexican guys more succesfull than pajeets when it comes to girls.
You look exactly the same
>>
File: 1436178711259.jpg (57 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1436178711259.jpg
57 KB, 454x453
>asians have feelings
shaking my white head to be honest family (except your not my family wog)
>>
>Indian walks into my store
>tries to speak his language with me because I'm brown
>tell him I don't speak it
>look of disgust on his face

what the fuck is with these cunts?

tfw u charge whites, blacks, and certain indians higher prices because u low key hate them
>>
why do indians always smell the same, that terrible shitty smell that just burns right through your nostrils?

Is it really that they eat so much curry? Are they incapable of eating anything else?
>>
>>29754368
they eat so much curry the oils and scent permeate through their skin

I hate it. Life gave me a paki gf, and smelling her made me want to vomit
>>
>>29753995
They don't. Mexicans range from pajeet to white looking. Also they tend to have larger body frames.

Pajeets got the bad end of almost everything.
>>
File: Taco malo.png (22 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Taco malo.png
22 KB, 300x250
>>29753995
MFW Im a mexican and look like the pajeet(skin tone) in OPs pic but im fat and don't have dark circles around my eyes
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.