[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >New coworker >Cute blonde girl >Flirt for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462081800538.jpg (92 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1462081800538.jpg
92 KB, 601x508
>Be me
>New coworker
>Cute blonde girl
>Flirt for a week or so, really hit it off
>Actually have the balls to ask for her number
>Text her a bit back and forth
>Be last night
>She texts me at midnight
>Asks me to come over and drink with a few friends
>Shower, shave, clip nails, wash the ass, etc
>Go over and start drinking at around 1:45 am
>Generic get together bullshit, playing cards, listening to music, talking shit about others, etc
>"Holy fuck I'm actually hanging out with people."
>6am rolls around and the other people are falling asleep
>The blonde girl I've been flirting with talks for a bit privately with me
>Eventually make it into her bed
>We are both way too drunk to even function
>End up cuddling and spooning the entire night

I'm not even sure if I should be mad at myself for not making a move. What the hell do I do now?
>>
>>29753823

you don't belong here

>>>/adv/>>>
>>
File: 1461793286611.jpg (70 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1461793286611.jpg
70 KB, 600x700
>>29753823
just stick with, you autistic fucker
>>
>>29753823
go away

go ask your facebook friends
>>
cool humble brag bro....some of us aren't so lucky ever thought of that?
>>
Gg man, first step is to get off r9k
>>
File: 45734893475.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
45734893475.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>29753823
>Flirt for a week or so
Stopped reading, get out normie
>>
>>29753823
You spent the night cuddling with a girl who likes you, what are you so upset about? Are you just using her so you can say you had sex? Just get a prostitute then.
>>
>>29753823
you were too drunk to realize, but you had diarrhea in her bed. she's telling everyone, i don't even know you bro and i know about what you did. enjoy your new nickname at work tomorrow, cuddleshit.
>>
>>29753823

>SHIIIIT WHERE SHOULD I ASK ADVICES FOR MY NORMIE LIFE

oh yeah /r9k/!

kys
>>
>>29753823
girl penis bottom
>>
>>29753823
>got invited to social event by qt
>ends up cuddling
>doesn't see this as making a move
you should be mad at yourself for thinking anyone here can relate, get the fuck out of here dude, there are people here who haven't even hugged a girl let alone get as far as you did. You think you failed because you didn't have sex with her after a week and one hangout? fuck you, but if you want real advice, just keep going with it. you've already gotten that far, the chances of things fucking up are pretty low unless the only reason you got to her bed was because she was drunk and she regrets it hard after the fact.
>>
Are you retarded? You already did make a move. One step at a time. Don't stress over it.
>>
Take it from a semi normie. Don't fuck this up, you're in a good place. Don't get clingy but ask her out again. Maybe the movies. If you successfully cuddled than it's ok to be cute but not a bitch.
>>
>>29753823
>6am
>sleep entire night
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.