[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>listening to normies >hear them talking >they think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1408535257778.gif (43 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1408535257778.gif
43 KB, 400x388
>listening to normies
>hear them talking
>they think eight hours sleep is excessive
>claim to sleep three hours between drinking sessions before going to work

how the fuck do they live this way?

is this the way it's supposed to be?

am I living life wrong?
>>
they are mostly full of shit and just want to seem busy busy busy because busy means success
>>
>>29753697
>busy busy busy
>dead

where's the success, normie? where is it?
>>
File: 1467525731757s.jpg (8 KB, 205x250) Image search: [Google]
1467525731757s.jpg
8 KB, 205x250
normies are fucking losers and they know it, deep down

they know
>>
They want to sound extreme and interesting so they receive more attention. At least that has clearly been the case most of the time I've heard people say stuff like that. The people I'm around regularly hide it so poorly.
>>
>>29753670
Every normie is a caffeine addict, they can't go a day without coffees and energy drinks. Plus, when you're out and about doing stuff you don't really feel tired.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.