[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /empty/ here ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1444245643945.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1444245643945.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
I just cybeered with a chick, I honestly feel nothing, I even feel more empty now since I realize sex isn't the goal of life and life is mostly meaningless, I honestly think of going full MGTOW.
>>
I mean cybered*
>>
I had a qt as fuck gf for a while. She dumped me and now I doubt I'll ever find a girl as cute as her.
She wasn't just cute. Everything about her was good. But it's over. I don't know what I'm gonna do now that all the girls in my league are not attractive to me anymore. I feel empty inside.
>>
>>29753081

Why did she break up with you?
awiudshfvidsahviluv
>>
>>29753081
I think that's an illusion, it happens everytime a relationship ends, you feel like you can't find someone as good as "They" were, until you find someone else and the same shit repeats itself.
>>
I deleted Facebook and all the social media I had on Saturday. I've left school now and I don't know why but I don't really want to talk to anyone I know anymore. I had a lot of friends and talked to people regularly everyday, and hung out with them/went to parties often. I just want to be alone.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.