[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are niggers so OP in even video games? They dominate in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: OP.jpg (203 KB, 1734x970) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
203 KB, 1734x970
Why are niggers so OP in even video games?
They dominate in the rap game, sports, dancing. And when you try to escape them they are the most OP characters in games.
>>
>>29752986

Oh?

What game is that?
>>
File: 18j1iyeoafzx6jpg.jpg (41 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
18j1iyeoafzx6jpg.jpg
41 KB, 636x358
>>29753013

<<<<<< this one here.
Pic related.
>>
>>29753013
Battleborn. Ghalt can pull you to him, then he has a trap he pulls you on that stuns you and does massive damage. He uses a sawed off shotgun that has the best range in game (so he's sniping with a shotgun)

He kills you before you have time to move after you're pulled, and he's effective at all ranges.
and these fuckers always taunt when they play him to make you ragequit.

Luckily not many people play him.
>>
>>29753119
>playing battleborn
There's your problem
>>
>>29753148

Yeah.

I was about to say...
>>
Why are Asians so OP in even RTS games?
They dominate the theoretical math game, intelligence tests, social cohesion. And when you try to escape them they are the most OP race in RTS games.

Why are white people so OP in even real life history?
They dominate in the financial game, civilization, science. And when you try to escape them they are the most OP characters in history.
>>
>>29753236
> why are white
Because of opportunity, and now in 2016 whites are at the bottom of everything and only get by through their ancestors handing them privilege directly. (Here son, I'll let you become CEO of my company)
>>
He's not even real. Why are you complaining about something as mundane as this?
>>
>>29753325

>We wuz CEOs n shiet

My favorite part of that post is how you had to tacitly admit Asians are better than niggers, since only white people can be called out on their "privilege" kek
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.