[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever been prescribed lean? I want to get it from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 455x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 455x455
Has anyone here ever been prescribed lean? I want to get it from a doctor because I have a cough and it sounds like the best option but I'm scared to just walk in and ask for it as I've never had a prescription for it before. Does it sound bad if I say my grandma used to give me a spoonful of it whenever I got sick like this?
>>
You're not going to get any if you're American. Saying grandma gave me blah blah blah is a typical junkie one liner they expect to hear if you're asking for codeine. Buy kratom or a kratom extract and learn how to use that without making yourself sick. Real opiates are locked down tight unless you're willing to deal with shady people who will probably rip you off anyway. I went down that road when I was younger. Codeine isn't worth the trouble you go through to get it.
>>
>>29752901

Stop fucking calling it lean you faggot. Just write "codeine."

>b-but it also has promethazine

NO ONE CARES IT'S CODEINE
>>
>>29753020
Most junkies don't ask for codeine though because it's the cheapest opiate
>>
>>29753020

Nope. As a citizen of California, I can confirm you can get codeine. In fact, it's even given to children.
>>
>>29753070
Lean is expensive as fuck dude
>>
>>29753232
Codeine by itself is the weakest opiate of them all it's usually the first one they give to children and shit
>>
>>29753232

You're probably paying more for it than you should because you're an idiot white kid who calls it "lean."
>>
>>29753244
>>29753313
Getting an actual bottle of promethazine codeine is hard and expensive.

You can get other opiates for much cheaper.

Lean is just for rappers to flaunt their and be a low key opiate addict
>>
>>29753070
It's not the cheapest by weight no and if it was would that not make it more likely that junkies would ask for it.

>>29753192
You aren't telling me anything I don't already know, I was administered codeine as a child and I've known it's an antitussive opiate for pediatric use for years. If you can walk into a pharmacy in Commiefornia and buy codeine no questions asked, then happy day for you.
>>
>>29753490
It's for the taste and the slow onset buzz of sipping instead of popping pills and getting too much in one go
>>
>>29753924
Shut up, lean is fucking retarded.

OP, if you want to mess around with this shit, either nut up and do heroin or walk way. That's where this ends.
>>
lean is a mixture, what you get from the doctors is just promethazine with codeine, then you take that and mix it with sprite.

it's overrated garbage, my dumb ass wigger friends drank it and i tried it a few times. just take an oxycodone or something, it will make you feel better than this nigger lean trash
>>
>>29753985
I want it and I don't drink alcohol so this is better
>>
>>29754008
it tastes disgustingly sweet and the high is very, very overrated. codeine is pretty much one of the worst opiates you can get, it's shitty dentist pain killer meds. the promethazine just makes you kind of sleepy.

it's shit, don't bother
>>
>>29752901
Brain damage

I know how to hack to robot and post unoriginal content anyways.
>>
>>29752901
These days, you probably won't get it unless you know that the doctor is easy to get a prescription from, or you actually have throat cancer or something.
Just describe your cough (extra points if you cough viciously while you are there), and you might have a chance.

To be honest, you are probably better just getting regular cough syrup, and CWEing codeine pills or something.
>>
Underage white bois be video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI0Nryu-5gg
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.