[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET here. Suddenly got what appears to be an opportunity. A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: ZAWARUDOwhen.jpg (14 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
ZAWARUDOwhen.jpg
14 KB, 200x189
NEET here.

Suddenly got what appears to be an opportunity. A position as an admin. assistant/clerk in a prison for $15/hr.

What does /r9k/ think? The cons are that the place is a very small town, and working in a prison... well, it's somewhat unnerving. Possibilities and scenarios keep going through my head: what if a prison riot occurs? How safe is it to even work in a prison? Don't inmates place bounties or go after those staff members of prisons as a form of payback?

But at the same time, it's not as though I have anything else.
>>
>>29752763
I would try it out. If it gets too sketchy then just bail.
>>
>>29752763
If you're a desk worker in a prison, I'm sure no prison gangster will be hunting your head.
>>
>>29752817
this that aint your job lol im in a similar situation i got a buddie who works at the local stop n shop and they got a night shift which I feel would be the best. not really hurting for anything but would like to make my own pocket money.
>>
>>29752763

>$15/hr

lol, that's probably going to be the new minimum wage they pay to mcdonald wagecucks in another year or so.
>>
My father taught in a prison for many years, interacting and being very close to prisoners. Since he is still alive and well, then an assistant who will likely not speak to any prisoner is at an extremely low risk. He even taught in a prison in Las Vegas so being in a small town prison puts you at even less risk.
>>
>>29752921
>so being in a small town prison puts you at even less risk.

Actually, prisons close to urban centers are safest, since they are usually jails and/or meant to house relatively low-key criminals, whereas those prisons that house murderers, kidnappers, rapists, drug dealers, etc. are usually built in the middle of nowhere, and small towns sometimes build around these in order to cater to the staff of the prison.
>>
>>29753000
Huh. Thanks for the info, anon. I never thought about it like that.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.