[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp I just sold my father for 2500 dollars and having my living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Welp I just sold my father for 2500 dollars and having my living expenses covered for 2 years, I still hold his biggest secret tho so he won't dare pull any shit on me
What did you guys do today?
>>
>>29752740
I'm using most of the money for a new laptop, dad just lost at least 150k because of me but if I speak he could lose2 million, I thought about selling that info too but I asked for 50k upfront and they didn't have the money
>>
He is getting drunk and cursing me right now, like he always did anyways, you may think I'm an idiot for passing on all that sweet inheritance but dad doesn't have anyone to give the money too so I'm getting it anyways.
What should I have for dinner to celebrate?
>>
I bet you really regret having me now don't you? Like you told me countless times.
I don't have any family anymore but I never did anyways, he pushed me to this, he wanted me to do it so he could justify to himself everything
>>
>>29752740
You
mekl
>>
>>29752998
He could pass it on the charity couldn't he?
>>
>>29753468
no, i have a mentally challenged younger sibling and when they get older im going to become her caretaker and have full legal cntrol on everything
Dad loves my sister, he will want to leave her the money and since i have full control i will start an invrestigation on it to claim my half, in my country im legally entitled to half the inheretance no matter what
>>
>>29753416
im sad but its ok because i dont miss the relationship i had with my family but the one i always wanted but got constantly denied, im all alone in the world now tho
>>
best part is he would have eventually given me the 2k dollars and much more when he calmed down.
BBut i got a sweeter deal, i got freedom, these two years will be enough to finish college, i would have never amounted to anything with them constantly telling me im shit, im like the anti neet kek, i just traded a life of doing nothing for a chance of building myself from scratch completely alone
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.