[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work as swim instructor >camp hires you to teach classes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
>work as swim instructor
>camp hires you to teach classes
>end of day you have to take attendance for the buses
>look over and see qt listening to her music, keeping to herself, short black hair and pale skin, looks like an asian/white mix idk thats not the point
>adorable, not so much shy/awkward kind of like she enjoys alone time
>start fantisizing about how pure she is, i just want to play video games and hang out and i want her to throw her arms around my shoulders and nuzzle my face-sex doesn't even cross my mind.
>shes like 13
>still me
>talking to multiple girls
>know im supposed to fuck them, but kind of just want to fuck them to get that off of my list of life goals. These girls are perverted, shallow and often make me cringe- i would rather just fuck them without having to say anything to them. none of these girls provide the same fantasy as girl at work
>why are all girls my age vapid and annoying
>is wanting a "pure," gf too much or am i just a pedo?
>>
You're just a pedo intimidated by females with more experience then you, which is everyone over 10. I know you didn't say it, but your story strongly implies you're a virgin. I bet your shoes do to.
>>
File: 129873798442.jpg (87 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
129873798442.jpg
87 KB, 1024x683
>>29752711
There's a genuine sense of innocence that comes from littIe girIs that can't be matched by adult females. I really just dislike people in general.

I think an ideal relationship would involve dating a 10-12 year old and marrying her later on.

I don't think society would be a worse place if it encouraged monogamous relationships with younger girls. Surely it has to be better than encouraging party culture where you get fucked by randoms until you're old enough to settle down.
>>
>>29752711
wtf is that anime??? is it a gundam ripoff?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.