[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>im gonna change once I turn 18, ill work out and meet people,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: received_10153889087917763.jpg (10 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
received_10153889087917763.jpg
10 KB, 600x238
>im gonna change once I turn 18, ill work out and meet people, and finally get my shit together
>just turned 23 yesterday
>still here
>haven't done any of that
Holy shit I am going to die a worthless piece of shit. I just want a second chance but I know I would still fuck it up. Has anyone else gotten their life unfucked?
>>
Do you have a single friend? Virtually any meaningful relationship (platonic or not) that I've had happened through meeting people via mutual friends.
>>
I recommend listening to this song in its entirety and paying attention to the lyrics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06qXE-yrm5w
>>
>>29752604
I have a few friends but almost all of them have moved on without me. Ive basically let myself socially atrophied, I can barely even interact with people.
>>
>>29752575
>im gonna change once I turn 18, ill work out and meet people, and finally get my shit together
fuck,are you me?also 23 too,the feel is real
>>
>>29752575
i'm 27 and basically still in the same hopeless state you are in, and have been this way since forever. only difference is I have a job now. my life is empty though, all i do is work and waste my life on the internet, feel utterly incapable of meeting people. I know if I don't make connections soon I will probably go insane. humans require meaningful social interaction, unfortunately.
>>
>>29753267
For your sake I hope not

>>29753465
Thays what scares me, 5 years like that, gone.
>>
>>29753465
How did you get a job?
I couldnt even get a cleaning a job because they wanted a year of experience.
>>
>be friendless, socially autistic, and a KHV with slight speech impediment due to being practically mute for all of my schooling
>also pretty ugly and a little overweight
>tfw i promised myself to change at 18 and get into prestigious university
>get rejected twice, which fuels me to work harder (after crying like a bitch and hating myself for being a failure)
>watch what i eat and lose the 20 lbs i hated over time (combination of "failures don't deserve food" and "it's for my own good" mentality)
>learn how to groom myself in a presentable manner
>gave up my animes and video games and force myself to enjoy mainstream normie shit
>eventually look like a normie but still a robot inside

>finally get into university of my dreams at 20
>push myself to be more social, even though there was a ton of embarrassing/autistic moments
>speech impediment at least lessened
>somehow i still made a couple of friends
>get my first relationship at 21; no longer KHV
>for a while, things seemed perfect and i was at the top of my game
>UNTIL
>s/o turns out to be abusive and manipulative and bully the fuck out of me; also cheated on me
>spiral downwards, become reclusive again and lose my "friends"

>focus on studies because that's all that really matters right?
>someone sabotages my information (most likely crazy ex) so on our industry day, the visiting companies couldn't find my booth
>at least my business cards were all taken... unless someone trashed those too
>still got a lot of interviews, but no one hired me

>eventually find a new partner who isn't a piece of shit at 23y/o
>slowly climbing back up, started working out as well
>still friendless and jobless but with better social skills and confidence
>also my current partner is very supportive and kind of clingy so i don't feel lonely

i'm 24 and out of school now. looking for a job at least and hope to make friends at work.
>>
>>29752575
>I changed
>Yelled by dad I'm still the same piece of shit I always was and will ever be
>Realize they are toxic and i never deserved the abuse
>Had to cut contact with them
>Now .mourning not the loss of mi family but the relationship with them they never allowed me to have
>>
>>29755131
This is how I predict the rest of my life to play out.
>>
>>29752575
stop feeling sorry for yourself and start doing what you want to be doing. it doesn't matter if you're 23, do what you need to do to be a better you. do you know what'll happen if you don't start now? you'll be 27 in no time and in the same fucking position.

you can do this.
>>
File: 294703.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
294703.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>29752575
18 year old here. I am telling myself the same thing but for when I go to college. I think I will actually get better though. I can do anything I put my mind to as long as I have the motivation. It's not too late lad
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.