[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl is seemingly into me >messaged me first and tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: just cuck me.jpg (180 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
just cuck me.jpg
180 KB, 768x768
>girl is seemingly into me
>messaged me first and tells me she thinks I'm very attractive, ask her on date and she says yes, comes up with some date ideas
>date set up for this saturday
>we talk a lot, she says she wants to cuddle in her room and get drunk together
>she asks me to tell her more about me, I tell her some hobbies and stuff (nothing spergy), then ask her to tell me about her
>that was 4 days ago
>she still hasn't responded
>she was out of town with her family for the 4th of july but she came back today, still no text back

JUST fuck my shit up. Women are snakes. Is it still worth pursuing or am I done?
>>
why don't you text her asking if your date is still on
>>
Sage. Hidden.

Sageblox.
>>
>>29752587
You don't send multiple texts in a row to a woman when she doesn't respond. That is textbook beta.
>>
>>29752573
>autismo spergs out and writes off half the human race because he doesn't know how to send a text
>>
>>29752619
I'll tell you what I said m8.
She asked me to tell her more about myself. I said I like to work out, play sports, into history/politics, where I work, photography, playing instruments. That's it. Nothing autistic about it.
>>
>>29752613
You're a retard. It's not like you're fucking going "pls respond bby" you're just asking what's up with her and getting a confirmation. Maybe she didn't bother checking her phone when she was with her family and forgot.
>>29752664
Exactly. You didn't say anything wrong or odd so you shouldn't be freaking out. It's more than likely the first scenario. I don't see how what you said could kill the attraction.`Text her again or lose your opportunity forever.
>>
She just caught up with stuff you fucking autist, saturday is still many days away, just fucking chill, and remember to talk to her via text at least once, like a small but decent conversation before saturday, something like thursday or friday. She messaged first to begin with, after all.

Fuck, we always need to wipe your asses for y'all?
>>
two things could have happened

1. she was just fucking with you and laughing at your autismo texts
2. a chad came along and has been deep dicking her into a coma for 4+ days and she has completely forgotten about you

i'm going with #2
>>
>>29752714
I asked her a question and she didn't answer it so are we just gonna pretend like I didn't ask that question? If she opens the next text she'll see that unanswered question and three texts in a row from me. Doesn't that make me look bad?
>>29752717
I'm paranoid as fuck. I've never done this before really. I just got Tinder a week ago and this is the first girl I've set anything up with from it so I don't know the protocol other than what I've read online/here. I have other matches but they're not interesting to talk to.
4 days is a long time too man. Texting isn't a super difficult thing.
>>29752739
It wasn't 1. She sounded more desperate than I did. She said I was very attractive and even added me on the kikebook. She gave me her number without me asking for it. Every time I messaged her she replied back right away, no matter what. I'd take a long ass time to text her back like an hour or so and she'd still text back immediately. She suggested we get drunk/high together.

She was 250 miles away so if she fucked some dude it was some random she'll never see again.
>>
>>29752942
nigga you're fucking stupid just message her
you didn't do anything wrong but from the way you're tripping over this you will soon.
>>
>>29752942
She messaged you first
She gave you her number and jewbook without you asking for it
She messages you back immediately even if you take hours
She outright said you were attractive

Sounds like she's doing all the work and your autistic ass is too dumb to make a move on your own. Do you need a fucking retard handler to guide you through this? The ball is in your court.
>>
>got girls number who seemed to be into me
>asked if she wanted to get to know each other more and get lunch sometime
>she says yes
>messages me good morning
>message her back asking what her plans are for the day
>never heard from her again

o-ok then
>>
it's over OP

don't listen to false hope or you'll get crushed
>>
>this thread

are you guys really this autistic
>>
4 days. Four whole days. That's almost an eternity, amirite?

Just send a fucking text and ask her. What's the worse that can happen? If she lets you down at least you know. The other option is not contacting her and truly accepting your beta robot status.
>>
yr gay
>>
>>29753804
That's a long time when you're in the Tinder game man. She said she was going to come back today. I'll message her right now asking if it's still on.
>>
>>29752942
sounds like you're friendzoned to me.
>>
>>29755591
the girl was practically spreading her legs for him over text he's just too autistic to get it
>>
File: 546786h265fd.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
546786h265fd.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>29752573
is kanye a robot?
>>
File: 28729.jpg (1006 KB, 2500x1579) Image search: [Google]
28729.jpg
1006 KB, 2500x1579
>>29755684
>successful millionaire who probably deposits his semen in Kim Ks horse ass every night or any other woman he chooses
>a robot
KEK
>>
>>29755760
Wouldn't you do the same thing? you would still call yourself a robot if you were him
>>
File: 1100274408419.jpg (382 KB, 1920x798) Image search: [Google]
1100274408419.jpg
382 KB, 1920x798
>>29755911
Robot + money = Chad
>>
>>29755760
>black autistic socially awkward manlet with unusual interests and low self esteem

If Kim ever leaves him he'll probably commit suicide.
>>
>>29756099
None of those are even true desu, except maybe the autistic part. If he didn't commit seppuku after his mom died, I highly doubt Kim will be the one to make him do it.
>>
You're being ghosted OP.
Move on.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.