[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iv been talking and snap chatting a cute girl that I met at a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Iv been talking and snap chatting a cute girl that I met at a party, I showed my friend a picture of her and he said that he dated her best friend in highschool and that this girl accused another student of rape and got the police involved.
Now I'm the last one that should be calling someone crazy but that's crazy right?
>>
Please post this on another board. This one isn't for people like you. Thanks.
>>
>>29752527
>excluded by even the losers.
Il stay right where I am.
>>
It's not crazy if the guy actually raped her
It's also not crazy if he didn't
Women don't falsely accuse out of insanity (mostly)
It's because they are more conniving than the jewish boogeyman could ever hope to be
Women are scum with legs
Good luck OP
>>
She's a whore and you're a faggot.
>>
There's always the chance that the guy actually raped her.

There is also the fact that running from this hoe as fast as the human being can fathom running and keep running even faster after that is a better idea than sticking around.
>>
>>29752527
Why don't you just go back to PUAHate, retard?

Oh wait. Sorry, there's always wizchan.
>>
>>29752444
This board is not for you idiots
>>
>>29752621
After the police came to the school she confessed she made it up apparently.
>>
>>29752444
Fuck off piece of shit.

/r9k/ isn't your personal relationshit advice board, go to /adv/ or something.
>>
>>29752444
Being with her is lose/lose.

Either she lied (likely, as she is a woman), or she was raped and is therefore not pure.

Get out of there, OP.
>>
>>29752444
have you considered asking this girl about the rape accusation? you know, instead of being a passive-aggressive little cocksucker.
>>
I'd use this opportunity to get information about the case, worst case scenario is you can fill your buds in some gossipy details as to if the case was dropped/ended in conviction
people do get raped, if you play your cards right some even get raped twice
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.